• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Olsen's Brother Arrested

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh electrocute the bitch. She's committing a felony and essentially murdering the man.
Well if he win's in court and she in turn gets prosecuted, how was he murdered? Besides if he wasn't Greg's brother would you even know who he was or ever heard of this case?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he win's in court and she in turn gets prosecuted, how was he murdered? Besides if he wasn't Greg's brother would you even know who he was or ever heard of this case?

I think his contention is that there is a 50% chance that this case doesn't exist if he's not Greg Olsen's brother, because there would be no money to shake him down for.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Point was, if he's accused of r*pe, He's going to prison for an extended period of time, will lose all friends and a good chunk of family respect, and will probably experience the worst of prison.

If it's a legit case, he should be buried under the prison. If the bitch is making it up.. HARSHEST penalty should be carried out to deter these bitches from charging this bullshit. Instead women either get a) ZERO penalty/prison time, b) minimum fines/charges.

Absolute bullshit.

Again if he's guilty, he deserves whatever is coming. If he's not and she's calling up false charges, bury her, just like society (and MOST of you on this thread) would be willing to bury him.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point was, if he's accused of r*pe, He's going to prison for an extended period of time, will lose all friends and a good chunk of family respect, and will probably experience the worst of prison.

If it's a legit case, he should be buried under the prison. If the bitch is making it up.. HARSHEST penalty should be carried out to deter these bitches from charging this bullshit. Instead women either get a) ZERO penalty/prison time, b) minimum fines/charges.

Absolute bullshit.

Again if he's guilty, he deserves whatever is coming. If he's not and she's calling up false charges, bury her, just like society (and MOST of you on this thread) would be willing to bury him.

Well, I can agree Kate Faber and Andrea McNulty (Kobe Bryant's and Ben Roethlisberger's first accuser) were both full of it. They bragged to their friends after the fact and then cried r*pe.

In both cases they got paid to have sex and say it was something else.

Oh and in McNulty's case, Big Ben must have been somehow trying to become John Elway by banging a chick that looks just like him.

However, in Roethlisberger's second accuser's case, there was a lot more grey area considering the amount of alcohol that all parties consumed and what his body guards did or didn't do and what they can or can't remember.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I can agree Kate Faber and Andrea McNulty (Kobe Bryant's and Ben Roethlisberger's first accuser) were both full of it. They bragged to their friends after the fact and then cried r*pe.

In both cases they got paid to have sex and say it was something else.

Oh and in McNulty's case, Big Ben must have been somehow trying to become John Elway by banging a chick that looks just like him.

However, in Roethlisberger's second accuser's case, there was a lot more grey area considering the amount of alcohol that all parties consumed and what his body guards did or didn't do and what they can or can't remember.

Oh please, you know that fat bitch at the hotel was lookin' for a pay day. Wasn't she a single mom? Give me a break.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his contention is that there is a 50% chance that this case doesn't exist if he's not Greg Olsen's brother, because there would be no money to shake him down for.
I agree the case most likely doesn't exist if he wasn't Greg's brother, but that still doesn't warrant her vagina being electrocuted.

What if it's a case where they were getting into it hot and heavy, and she decided to call it off. As a man I don't think a girl shall be allowed to do so, but many r*pes are just that. At what point does the right to refusal go away?

I'm pro capital punishment but no way does this case call for vagina electrocution

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolute bullshit.

not sure how true this is but in Oklahoma is it not illegal if a woman is passed out drunk and the guy makes her suck his c*ck.

Now back to THIS story/incident.... If he truly did r*pe her then F him, he is a lowlife pond scum. IF she is MAKING it up then she needs to be drug through the mud just as much as he currently is.