• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Olsen's Brother Arrested

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the full r*pe story charges? Was it a legit r*pe, or a chick who just cried r*pe afterwards to try and cash in on the family cash (if not already, thanks there is now to Greg)?

Family cash?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Family cash?

Sure, c'mon. Now I'm not saying this douche nozzle didn't r*pe some chick, but don't tell me there aren't chicks out there that KNOW he's Greg Olsen's brother, and Greg would likely help his brother out and send a $200,000 check someone's way to drop the charges.

So going back to my point, let's hear the full story first.

What pisses me off in this Country, why are we releasing names of the accused men rapists BEFORE they are convicted of it? It's something whether innocent or guilty is always going to follow you. It's absolute BS.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had this family in Prov about 15 years ago. Mom had this one son that did everything right, struggles but got a football scholarship to UConn and I think even slept in car because of dorm allowance and believe it , eventually was drafted by Dallas and even played as a FB. His brother along with 3 others were looking for trouble one day, found an 18.19 yr old couple, robbed them and then executed them in cold blood 5 min from me. Imagine a mother is so proud of 1 son and the other 1 is a devil. Unfortunately no capital punishment here in RI unless Fed crime. i will try to find the story.

A kid I went to school with and hungout with all the time, was from a very healthy, normal family. I looked for him after I got out of the Army, his brother told me he had killed 3 girls and buried them in a creek. Never saw anything unusual about him.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, c'mon. Now I'm not saying this douche nozzle didn't r*pe some chick, but don't tell me there aren't chicks out there that KNOW he's Greg Olsen's brother, and Greg would likely help his brother out and send a $200,000 check someone's way to drop the charges.

What pisses me off in this Country, why are we releasing names of the accused men rapists BEFORE they are convicted of it? It's something whether innocent or guilty is always going to follow you. It's absolute BS.

What's being Greg's brother have to do with $$$ , they can't sue him for his brother's actions. If it's a parent and the child is a minor, sure

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A kid I went to school with and hungout with all the time, was from a very healthy, normal family. I looked for him after I got out of the Army, his brother told me he had killed 3 girls and buried them in a creek. Never saw anything unusual about him.....

Yah I knew this guy... 6 figure salary, beautiful wife/kids, etc. and I once witnessed him switching the generic store brand ice cream price tags with the high end stuff at a grocery store freezer. And then he had the gall to LAUGH about it afterwards. Sick fuck.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's being Greg's brother have to do with $$$ , they can't sue him for his brother's actions. If it's a parent and the child is a minor, sure

Dude.. seriously?

"My client would be willing to settle with a sum of money for pain/damages, otherwise we'd like to pursue the matter."
*Greg's brother* "Hey Greg, umm, can I borrow $200,000?"
*Greg* "Yes, but don't stick your dick in crazy anymore."

That's assuming he's actually innocent. AGAIN, let me hear the full story before we are ready to start making "Greg's bro should switch positions to wide receiver!" jokes.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crazy, never know I have been around murderers but usually a real motive not thrill or serial killers. Here is one article about what I mentioned. They ended up robbing them of $9 and were only caught because they were joyriding the the slain victims Explorer

Thrill Killers: A frightening story of real murder

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. seriously?

"My client would be willing to settle with a sum of money for pain/damages, otherwise we'd like to pursue the matter."
*Greg's brother* "Hey Greg, umm, can I borrow $200,000?"
*Greg* "Yes, but don't stick your dick in crazy anymore."

That's assuming he's actually innocent. AGAIN, let me hear the full story before we are ready to start making "Greg's bro should switch positions to wide receiver!" jokes.

Keep watching your soap operas

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read 2 paragraphs on what he's done since graduating high school and you will see why it's very difficult to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read 2 paragraphs on what he's done since graduating high school and you will see why it's very difficult to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Failing a drug test? Getting a DUI, and Fake ID go hand in hand? Wouldn't exactly say he held someone at gunpoint or assaulted anyone, but perhaps I quickly misread in the two fucks I give about him, so please feel free to call me out on that.

Not calling him innocent, but let's see the trial/facts first before readying the crucifixion?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this is his 3rd college. He seems to be complete a complete opposite of his standup brother Greg, just like Mcnabb had pointed out with all he does for breast cancer, having raised millions. Sad part he is a good looking kid that is a starting QB, he shouldn't have to force his way on any woman, if the allegations are true

This was a girl who he was supposedly in a relationship with at some point.

Sharper was the same way. These guys don't do it because they can't get a woman (or many women), they do it because they want to force themselves on a woman. Sick fuckers.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a girl who he was supposedly in a relationship with at some point.

Sharper was the same way. These guys don't do it because they can't get a woman (or many women), they do it because they want to force themselves on a woman. Sick fuckers.

Him, Sharper and the Max Factor heir can all share a sex predator cell block for many years

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Failing a drug test? Getting a DUI, and Fake ID go hand in hand? Wouldn't exactly say he held someone at gunpoint or assaulted anyone, but perhaps I quickly misread in the two fucks I give about him, so please feel free to call me out on that.

Not calling him innocent, but let's see the trial/facts first before readying the crucifixion?

I'll retract and apologize if the facts come up and support him. This is an extremely difficult crime to prove, so that they arrested and took his mug shots speaks volumes.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll retract and apologize if the facts come up and support him. This is an extremely difficult crime to prove, so that they arrested and took his mug shots speaks volumes.

Mmmmz, my point is why should you be 'retracting' in the first place? Innocent until proven guilty? Women in the US are the worst they've ever been. Complete money grubbing whores.

Now of course is this is legit r*pe then he should be buried beneath the prison, but otherwise, I hope that chick gets her vagina electrocuted (if an actor the fact, money grab, revenge thing).

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmmz, my point is why should you be 'retracting' in the first place? Innocent until proven guilty? Women in the US are the worst they've ever been. Complete money grubbing whores.

Now of course is this is legit r*pe then he should be buried beneath the prison, but otherwise, I hope that chick gets her vagina electrocuted (if an actor the fact, money grab, revenge thing).
Damn dude, that's a little harsh isn't it?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing is, we will probably never know for sure either way. There is so much grey area in these cases.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, we will probably never know for sure either way. There is so much grey area in these cases.

Right, agreed... which is why we should be giving EQUAL benefit to the man/woman and not immediately thinking the man is some scum and rapist... when a woman can be JUST as vindictive and full of shit.