• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greetings to the members of SportsHoopla sports forum

BIGBLUE 49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROCK STRONGO.....in my 70 years i have learned that it is useless to "debate" matters of religion or politics.....my politics are between me and people who agree with my position.....my faith i only share if moved by the SPIRIT to do so...or asked outright to do so.
Matters relating to sports i am always at the ready to share my opinions as that is the juice and joy of follwing sports.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question didn't seem to ask for three (3) different teams ....it asked three (3) teams period. Everyone...if they are honest about it....has a second football team they support if "their" team happens to not make it
My team of first "love" is of course....BIG BLUE ....through and through.....however ....if they are not in it ....as nowadays....then i have favorable regard for KC as i live in MISSOURI....and have a high regard for Andy Reid .
As for the snide remark about my being 70 years old....is there an imbedded age bigotry in this forum?
Huh...none of this explains the Buffalo placard

Anyway, in regards to your question about age bigotry, the answer is maybe

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROCK STRONGO.....in my 70 years i have learned that it is useless to "debate" matters of religion or politics.....my politics are between me and people who agree with my position.....my faith i only share if moved by the SPIRIT to do so...or asked outright to do so.
Matters relating to sports i am always at the ready to share my opinions as that is the juice and joy of follwing sports.
you're 70?

type while you can.

this place isnt friendly. sorry. welcome anyway.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question didn't seem to ask for three (3) different teams ....it asked three (3) teams period. Everyone...if they are honest about it....has a second football team they support if "their" team happens to not make it
My team of first "love" is of course....BIG BLUE ....through and through.....however ....if they are not in it ....as nowadays....then i have favorable regard for KC as i live in MISSOURI....and have a high regard for Andy Reid .
As for the snide remark about my being 70 years old....is there an imbedded age bigotry in this forum?

Yes there is.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck these young whippersnappers anyway. I have lint on my balls older than half of them and the other half are old here

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck these young whippersnappers anyway. I have lint on my balls older than half of them and the other half are old here

You've either killed or had killed half of the board members as well

BIGBLUE 49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is an imbedded age bigotry in this forum....that is an indictment on those that are of that low character....they (bigots) will not stop me from using/enjoying this forum....and they will not cause me to forget that the vast majority of you all are NOT of that stripe.
As to the query as to when i will kneel.....i kneel to whom i choose to kneel....whicjh makes it my businees. I chose BUFFALO as my team of third place interest ..if BIG BLUE /KC are out of the picture .....because it would be nice to see BUFFALO break through and get to and win a SB ....as it was to see long-suffering franchises finally make it to the "mountaintop" like NEW ORLEANS.....TAMPA BAY.......CHICAGO CUBS......NEW YORK RANGERS. AMERICA loves a "rocky" story.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone...if they are honest about it....has a second football team they support if "their" team happens to not make it
I don't SUPPORT a second team. The Lions hardly ever see the playoffs. I may ROOT for another team to beat someone in the playoffs. Or even ROOT against a team from winning, because I don't care for either team, but I don't support anyone else.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh...none of this explains the Buffalo placard

Anyway, in regards to your question about age bigotry, the answer is maybe
tenor.gif

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance you have apparel and memorabilia at the lowest prices on the internet?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't SUPPORT a second team. The Lions hardly ever see the playoffs. I may ROOT for another team to beat someone in the playoffs. Or even ROOT against a team from winning, because I don't care for either team, but I don't support anyone else.
I used to love/hate certain teams but now I just love love/hate certain players. Who really gives a shit anymore, anyway?

Tards, that's who

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before, "Hey guys! This site looks nice, but tell me - who is this @HammerDown asshole? I've come across a few posts of his from the past and he comes across as a real douchebag."