• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greates Surprise So Far

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's six games in and the tenor of the board has changed. That led me to wonder, what is the biggest surprise so far?

1) Contrary to previous rumors, Riley Reiff was not only drafted to play left tackle he's actually being used as a left tackle and is holding his own, making him a viable first round pick (and saving several GB of disk space on SportsHoopla's servers).

2) Brandon Pettigrew is actually catching the ball more than he's catching flack, living up to being a first round pick.

3) Nick Fairley is producing like the first round pick he was.

4) Jim Schwartz was voted as the coach with the best tailored trousers.

And if none of the above fill out what the biggest surprise is, add your own in a reply.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Reiff choice, but I'd say the entire O-line as a whole. They're playing very well right now. They not only are protecting Stafford(which they've been good at for the most part the last couple years) but they're also creating some nice running lanes for Bush and Bell. Very nice to see.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford's increased awareness. I think he used to hold on to the ball to long and had a really hard time feeling pressure. Him leading the league as the quickest to get rid of the ball is helping the line out a lot.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with # 2 pettigrew is who he is, super inconsistent. Lets not forget how he started the season, being the goat several times fumbling and dropping passes. I also dont think fairley is a surprise, we saw how dominant he could be last year so its no surprising seeing him come in and do well. Ill give you reiff for now.