• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great example why Lebron will never reach Michael Jordan status

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - Lebron is a good player and can score when he wants to, but I still think he needs at least one or two more titles to be placed on the same level as MJ. Lebron has very fortunate to never have injuries, so I do think it's possible for him to reach MJ status. Saying it will never happen is very premature - but he does need one more title in the next two years to be in the running which I tend to believe will happen

I think everyone can agree on this.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, lebron needs two more just to reach Kobe's level, let alone MJs

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't need to have the best handles in the game. He can take a player off the dribble anytime he wants driving or posting up. Not sure what game you are watching. Seems to me like you have no idea what you are talking about lol

I put up his 2015-2016 offensive highlights -- He takes someone off the dribble I think once in the 1st 4 minutes (I didn't watch the whole thing).

I've watched as many games of LeBron as I could -- obviously he isn't televised all the time in Michigan during the regular season, but quite a few are. Taking a guy off the dribble is not something he does with regularity. IF he could take anyone off the dribble, any time he wants -- NO ONE would touch the ball with the game on the line and they'd just ISO LBJ because with his size and strength -- he'd be unstoppable.

LBJ uses his size to post up and back down guys, as he is built like a tank. He is the best finisher in the open court as he is a runaway freight train and you have to have a set of balls the size of Texas to try and take a charge.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawning:

You're trying too hard troll boy

When you are ready to discuss basketball with the big boys let me know. The fact that you think someone who has 5 rings is better than someone with 3 just because shows you are the troll, not me...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are ready to discuss basketball with the big boys let me know. The fact that you think someone who has 5 rings is better than someone with 3 just because shows you are the troll, not me...

No, you're a troll for the following reasons

1. You think lebron is better than MJ
2. Pretty much every thread you start ends up in fouled out
3. Everything you say is full of shit

Let me ask you something: If lebron were to ever leave cleveland (again), would you still be a cavs fan?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would anyone out there, if you had the #1 pick in the draft and could choose between a 20 year old Kobe or LeBron actually take Kobe?

at least 99.99% of the population outside of LA would EASILY take LeBron without a second thought I think.

in LA , just because of nostalgia and hate for LBJ, i think maybe only 75% would take LeBron...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Russell is better than Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Shaq, and Magic combined

11 > 10

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would anyone out there, if you had the #1 pick in the draft and could choose between a 20 year old Kobe or LeBron actually take Kobe?

at least 99.99% of the population outside of LA would EASILY take LeBron without a second thought I think.

in LA , just because of nostalgia and hate for LBJ, i think maybe only 75% would take LeBron...

You have this tendency to make every lebron related thread about Kobe too.

You insecure there wiggster?