• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great Article On Zona

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think John talks about Arizona more than his own 3 teams.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think John talks about Arizona more than his own 3 teams.

Well, I've never heard him once mention Colorado outside of claiming to go there. He's already renounced any affiliation with UM basketball and with the exception of some spirited mascot discussion, he hasn't really had much to say about Cuse either. Reminds me of a guy that went by MikeSyr18... big cuse fan, and constatnly hating on all things PAC. At least that tool actually went to the school he cheered for. But he was responsible for such gems as "Tom Crean will never take IU to the Final Four because Tom Crean hasn't yet taken IU to the Final Four."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just looking for some attention that's all. We ripped him a new on Saturday when he attempted to troll hahaha. It was awesome.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona is legit. I watched the game courtside on Saturday. Their size and talent is second to none. They never once quit while Michigan was outplaying them in a very loud and "hostile" environment. Zona was CLUTCH when it mattered most. Not to say they can't lose....they can. It will be however very difficult to knock them off. I see only a few teams being able to do so.