• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great article on Draymond Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this guy may be more valuable to the Warriors than David Lee. I'm serious.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone read the article?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the article yesterday. The personal anecdotes were interesting, but basketball wise there really wasn't anything that you can't see when you watch him play. He plays with an edge, toughness and intensity that would be otherwise lacking from this Warriors team. I think this article depicts that people are starting to really love his game, outside of the bay area.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but it gives you insight into why he is the way he is. That's what I thought was interesting. Also, how his Mom dealt with his cheating on a Biology exam in 9th grade, how his aunt bullied him as a younger kid (she was older) and toughened him up and how she was the one who instilled his trash-talking style. I've rarely heard of women trash-taking or even being the ones who inspired men to achieve greatness in basketball.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but it gives you insight into why he is the way he is. That's what I thought was interesting. Also, how his Mom dealt with his cheating on a Biology exam in 9th grade, how his aunt bullied him as a younger kid (she was older) and toughened him up and how she was the one who instilled his trash-talking style. I've rarely heard of women trash-taking or even being the ones who inspired men to achieve greatness in basketball.

Great article. He doesn't always fill up a stat sheet, but still really important to the team. A glue guy