• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grats on landing Gore

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like its all but a done deal......its sad to know he's gonna be playing for another team next season, but that's the nature of the beast. You guys are getting a legend....a legend in his twilight but a legend none the less. He is the best blocking back in in the NFL and can grind out the tough yards. I will be rooting for the Eagles and I hope Frank can get a ring before he hangs it up....ugh gonna miss Frank the Tank :(

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like its all but a done deal......its sad to know he's gonna be playing for another team next season, but that's the nature of the beast. You guys are getting a legend....a legend in his twilight but a legend none the less. He is the best blocking back in in the NFL and can grind out the tough yards. I will be rooting for the Eagles and I hope Frank can get a ring before he hangs it up....ugh gonna miss Frank the Tank :(
Thanks. We haven't had a blocking back since Westbrook....Shady was afraid of his own shadow, and surely was no Tank....It will be a blessing to have a rb that can block, and doesn't go down when someone pulls on his shoe lace. It will be nice to see a rb who isn't dancing with the stars every carry.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks. I have always liked him. He is not real flashy, but he gets the yards. Seems like a real professional.

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you . I know he's a tough high character player who I hope can give us a couple of descent seasons

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in the bay area I've watched a ton of Frank Gore over his career. He has some of the best vision I have seen. He's extremely tough and excels in every aspect - running, receiving, blocking. He's a good locker room guy with a great work ethic. He always conducted himself in the most professional way.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An older Gore is still a pretty good player. Combined with Sproles we will have the oldest committee in the league ... but even though they have older legs, they also have a world of experience and should give us solid production. The Eagles will likely draft a Back to stash for this season in this very deep RB class who can learn behind these vets.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in the bay area I've watched a ton of Frank Gore over his career. He has some of the best vision I have seen. He's extremely tough and excels in every aspect - running, receiving, blocking. He's a good locker room guy with a great work ethic. He always conducted himself in the most professional way.

Nail on head....

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I am excited. I love Gore!

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on landing Gore. I am going to miss him. I have been watching him play his whole career. He doesn't have the burst and overall quickness he once had, but he still has great vision and will hit the holes for good gains if the oline makes holes for him. The one thing about Gore at this stage is to limit his reps. Gore will ask for the ball no matter how banged up he is. I've seen him get worn down by seasons end before.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always liked Gore. Always wished we had him. Should be an asset even with his treadwear. Really getting psyched to see how this all plays out.

Please sign Maclin!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore's record speaks for itself. I just hope the 32-year old (11,000 yards) can continue at the same pace.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Father Time is an undefeated opponent. Just sayin'. Unless the name is Marcus Allen most every other RB in the game's history has a pretty big drop off at the age of 32. You beat the odds with Sproles, in a limited role he certainly was productive. But giving the full time gig and 2 years guaranteed to a 32 year old RB with a lot of miles seems like a pretty strange idea to me.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Father Time is an undefeated opponent. Just sayin'. Unless the name is Marcus Allen most every other RB in the game's history has a pretty big drop off at the age of 32. You beat the odds with Sproles, in a limited role he certainly was productive. But giving the full time gig and 2 years guaranteed to a 32 year old RB with a lot of miles seems like a pretty strange idea to me.

They've been saying Gore will breakdown for 4 years now. Actually they were saying it about him at the draft. All he did was prove all the doubters wrong every time.

At the same time though, if his production fell off a cliff that would be easily explainable with his age and workload.