• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grantland tennis article.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The saddest part is that Grantland does not put perspective into how good these guys really are. Saying Jung is ranked about 400 makes him sound bad. But in reality, he's the #24 ranked American. And King is better than he is. I've seen King play many times, dating back to high school. He's a freakish talent: a three time All-American and maybe the most successful player in Michigan history.

There's thousands of American kids in any given year trying to become good tennis players. And here, we have truly elite guys losing money. There's not another sport with so much money and time spent in development and so little money players who actually manage to make a decent living.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i stopped reading that horrifically written "article" after a few sentences, but the future is indeed incrediby bleak for the us in singles.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i stopped reading that horrifically written "article" after a few sentences, but the future is indeed incrediby bleak for the us in singles.

Yeah, you never even clicked the article, did you? It has nothing to do with the future of US tennis.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you never even clicked the article, did you? It has nothing to do with the future of US tennis.

i clicked and looked for a coherent sentence and didn't find one. im sure you found it amazing.

irony lost on you obviously

kinda drunk right now but it was fun taking you off ignore for a few mins. lol. later.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, cezero, does anybody like you?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i clicked and looked for a coherent sentence and didn't find one. im sure you found it amazing.

kinda drunk right now but it was fun taking you off ignore for a few mins. lol. later.

Anyone with an IQ over 70 and a basic knowledge of tennis only needs to read the title "The Futures is Bleak: Behind the scenes on the bottom rung of professional tennis," to know that it is an article about the futures tour.

And being "kinda drunk" is an awful excuse for poor reading comprehension. It's ironic that the guy who wants to insult everyone as stupid or lacking tennis knowledge either (1.) hasn't heard of futures events; or (2.) reads at a first grade level.