• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good win

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First half looked like it was going to be ORST all over again, but we dominated in the 2nd half. Wish we always played like that... when we play to our potential NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can beat us.

Stanford has a solid team though. They could be making another Sweet 16 this year. Them and Utah. But I think Utah is the only other team that has Elite 8 and (maybe) Final 4 potential.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for the OSU game this week!

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Doctor told me to quit watching the first five minutes of the UA games. Not good for my blood pressure.

GO CATS! BEAR DOWN! :yahoo:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we start slow, a lot. Some of it is getting the feel of the game, the tempo, and the team, before we settle in. I don't know if we should be letting other teams dictate this, but aside from that.

I think that we need to play at least as tough on the road as we do at home. At home, we have our fans to keep us pumped and wanting to win. On the road, we specifically have the opposite to overcome. We have to try and take their fans out of it, and beat a team who wants to win the biggest game on their schedule. When we don't play up to that level, we will lose. I think OSU is a good team. UNLV just wanted it more, at home, against the best in the west. I think we underestimated OSU. Not only did they want it more, but they were good enough to take it from us when we tried to snap out of playing like shit. As redundant as it sounds, we just forget every once in a while that the target on our back is all a team sees when we walk into their gym. If we don't play like we are their biggest game of the year, we stand a great chance of losing. This isn't football, where the best team wins 99.99% of the time.

I think we are realizing it, but it just depends, we could forget again, and lose again. I really look forward to the Oregon schools, and going up to Tempe. Aside from our remaining home games, we still have to go to the Wash schools and the mountain trip. All four of those teams are going to try and catch us waltzing in there. Utah might win because they are just a solid team at home. But the rest are going to try and catch us slipping.