• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good thing Miami wasn't trying to win these last 2 games...

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hostility? In here?

Not at all.

The rivalry between Heat and Laker fans here is like ... a friendly game of dominoes after Thanksgiving dinner....

where Uncle Ray has one too many shots of bourbon and his son-in-law has been drinking beer all morning and one accuses the other of marking the dominoes so he knows where the double-6 is at all times.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understanding the rules is something you've always struggled with.

"Forum administrators and moderators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to delete or modify forum posts, revoke membership to the forum, block access to the forum, modify Your account profile, or modify any User Content."

I'm not sure why you're obsessed with that other board. You're here now. Be happy with your new home.

You're the one who brought up the other board, jerky... and FTR when a Mod / Admin deletes/censors posts/threads that do not violate any rules, then said Mod/Admin is abusing their position because of a personal grudge... and as such, they have no business being in that position.

That's why AS is dying... it's run by a yellow-belly, and embraced by cowards like you.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalking? hahaha. Fuck you, rat. Looking to me like you are stalking us, here.

That's ripper for you... garbage.

He's like an annoying 10-year old brat who keeps picking and picking and picking and picking until you give him a smack... then he runs like a coward to mommy and pretends he's the victim.

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of acrimony in this thread. Maybe I can put it on a more positive path:

" Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice."

Philippians 4:4

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I joined this site a month ago. There are a number of people here who know me from years ago on ESPN. I'm really not here to talk about other message boards but that seems to be a big topic for some folks so I clarified a few things.

Pathetic liar... you joined this site a few months ago, then you just re-registered a month ago.

I called you out in this thread for signing up monthS ago, but not posting until I showed up on this board.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...183-predict-derrick-roses-numbers-year-2.html

ROFL at ripper... a coward, a stalker AND a liar.

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there would be basketball talk on this board. Seems like some posters are just really angry and want to engage in name calling.

I guess that's nothing new though. I'll check back later to see if there's some good game threads.

GO HEAT!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there would be basketball talk on this board. Seems like some posters are just really angry and want to engage in name calling.

I guess that's nothing new though. I'll check back later to see if there's some good game threads.

GO HEAT!

Is this true Ripper what they are saying about you ?? i thought you were one of the few Heat fans who actually had class, wich is rare to find.

I'm very upset with you...disgusted & dismayed, I had high expectations for you on Sports SportsHoopla :L

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this true Ripper what they are saying about you ?? i thought you were one of the few Heat fans who actually had class, wich is rare to find.

I'm very upset with you...disgusted & dismayed, I had high expectations for you on Sports SportsHoopla :L

You'll have to come to your own conclusions about me if we haven't interacted before.

I'm a pretty positive person, easy to get along with.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO HEAT!

Slow day in the NBA today. Things will pick back up tomorrow-Friday.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have to come to your own conclusions about me if we haven't interacted before.

I'm a pretty positive person, easy to get along with.

You must be the silver lining in the dark clouds that hang over Miami. Good man.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ripper is a Heat fan / LeTot antagonist who thinks he's clever by using multiple screen names and constantly talking about the "rules" of a board... rules that he breaks on a routine basis.

This board doesn't allow alternate handles, and the Admin keeps Heat fans / LeTots in check... so you'll see ripper on his best behavior when he posts here.

But don't be fooled... he's a yellow-belly.

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you are correct.

I thought so.

I think this TDK guy might be new to following the NBA. I can recommend some books and websites about basketball to bring him up to date.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami might have won 2 games but they still look subpar this year so far. 'Bron can't carry this team on his back as thought by too many HeaterBeaters.

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the Heat are averaging thirty assists per game I think they will be o k.