• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good News

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its pronounced bay zos so chiller is right

That is the only way I have heard it pronounced until recently when the name is coming out of a lot more mouths, at least locally.

Man I sure hope they change this stupid ass name.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to laugh at you going to the Cowboys board to try and get information then say you think this happened and that happened. Then say Commanders fan bury their head in the sand about Dan. Did you notice since the potential sale became public that the city is rejoicing? I have been telling people for years what kind of guy Dan was as my brother and about three other friends worked for him.

Calm down. lets see what happens. Dan is not the sharpest tool in the shed so anything could still happen. My opinion is if he is smart (he is not) he will sell the team for at least $6 billion and pay off his debt.

There is no way to know how a new owner would do. I think it is Bezo's if he wants it but I wouldn't mind considering the Dodgers group. I don't know a whole lot about this opinion but I think I would like Byron Allen as a minority ownder over Jay Z. Shawn scares me with his agent status for players.
A couple of things.
I am not sure what is funny about going to discuss the Commanders situation with PDay, Colby and Manster. These posters are very intelligent and know quite a bit about the NFL. I have my opinion on what I think happened. It's a message board, that is what happens. I like discussing NFL news with them sometimes more than on this board. I am sorry if that offends you.

Yes, I did say some Commanders fans burry their head in the sand about Dan. I stand by that statement. You are free to comb through those discussions and posts that were had during the off-season on that matter. I stand by my comment. I believe that some posters literally only focus on what happens on the field and could not care less about the ownership.

I believe your family and friends with what they say about Snyder. I am sorry they had to go through that. Bad work environments are a tough thing. That being said, I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. No offense, but most of us knew about Snyder's behavior and corruption for years now.

It doesn't make sense to say "calm down" to me when we are on the cusp of real change, yet, we had a poster jumping up and down in the off-season saying Wentz was the 2nd coming and this team would win 11 games. Which situation should give the fans more excitement: Wentz or a new owner? We both know the answer to that. If anyone should calm down, it should be the fans making stupid predictions. Or maybe I am wrong and we should be throwing a party because we are lucky enough to have Ron Rivera run our team and Carson Wentz as our QB. That makes more sense right?

I don't know what a new owner would bring and I can only speculate. Yes, I have asked others here including some cowboys posters. We have some extremely intelligent posters here, but so do other boards...that includes Dallas. Again, I find it odd you followed me to the cowboys board and would question my posts on their board. They don't have a problem with it, so I am not sure why you find it odd or funny. I enjoy my discussions with PDay, Colby, sir Robin and manster. I am not sure why that is up for debate?

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of things.
I am not sure what is funny about going to discuss the Commanders situation with PDay, Colby and Manster. These posters are very intelligent and know quite a bit about the NFL. I have my opinion on what I think happened. It's a message board, that is what happens. I like discussing NFL news with them sometimes more than on this board. I am sorry if that offends you.

Yes, I did say some Commanders fans burry their head in the sand about Dan. I stand by that statement. You are free to comb through those discussions and posts that were had during the off-season on that matter. I stand by my comment. I believe that some posters literally only focus on what happens on the field and could not care less about the ownership.

I believe your family and friends with what they say about Snyder. I am sorry they had to go through that. Bad work environments are a tough thing. That being said, I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. No offense, but most of us knew about Snyder's behavior and corruption for years now.

It doesn't make sense to say "calm down" to me when we are on the cusp of real change, yet, we had a poster jumping up and down in the off-season saying Wentz was the 2nd coming and this team would win 11 games. Which situation should give the fans more excitement: Wentz or a new owner? We both know the answer to that. If anyone should calm down, it should be the fans making stupid predictions. Or maybe I am wrong and we should be throwing a party because we are lucky enough to have Ron Rivera run our team and Carson Wentz as our QB. That makes more sense right?

I don't know what a new owner would bring and I can only speculate. Yes, I have asked others here including some cowboys posters. We have some extremely intelligent posters here, but so do other boards...that includes Dallas. Again, I find it odd you followed me to the cowboys board and would question my posts on their board. They don't have a problem with it, so I am not sure why you find it odd or funny. I enjoy my discussions with PDay, Colby, sir Robin and manster. I am not sure why that is up for debate?
You are free to say what you want, that is true. When you say "Commander fans" you are speaking for me as well as everyone. You couldn't be more wrong and I will call you out for it every time.

I don't give a shit what board you speak on

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are free to say what you want, that is true. When you say "Commander fans" you are speaking for me as well as everyone. You couldn't be more wrong and I will call you out for it every time.

I don't give a shit what board you speak on
Apparently you do because you specifically mentioned that I went to the cowboys board. If it didn't bother you or if you didn't care, why bring it up?

Again, you seem to zero in on my posts and opinions while ignoring the utter nonsense that occurs on here. How could I not be more wrong? What have I said that is utterly wrong? To call me out everytime and let dean post nonstop without calling him out literally makes no sense.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you do because you specifically mentioned that I went to the cowboys board. If it didn't bother you or if you didn't care, why bring it up?

Again, you seem to zero in on my posts and opinions while ignoring the utter nonsense that occurs on here. How could I not be more wrong? What have I said that is utterly wrong? To call me out everytime and let dean post nonstop without calling him out literally makes no sense.
You just spoke for me again duke That comment was wrong. It was a link at the bottom of the page that was highlighted and I chose to read it. I have asked you on more than one occasion why you reference "Commanders fans" and you have most often replied I was talking to do dean without using his name. Speak for yourself, not for me. I won't bother you if you leave me out of it. Not a hard concept to understand.

I don't read dean I have told you that more than once too.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to laugh at you going to the Cowboys board to try and get information then say you think this happened and that happened. Then say Commanders fan bury their head in the sand about Dan. Did you notice since the potential sale became public that the city is rejoicing? I have been telling people for years what kind of guy Dan was as my brother and about three other friends worked for him.

Calm down. lets see what happens. Dan is not the sharpest tool in the shed so anything could still happen. My opinion is if he is smart (he is not) he will sell the team for at least $6 billion and pay off his debt.

There is no way to know how a new owner would do. I think it is Bezo's if he wants it but I wouldn't mind considering the Dodgers group. I don't know a whole lot about this opinion but I think I would like Byron Allen as a minority ownder over Jay Z. Shawn scares me with his agent status for players.
I believe Tanya FINALLY got through to Dan. This was more than likely the only reason he would sell. I'm not sure what her leverage was but I believe she used it. They will sell and cruise off into the sunset with billions. Let's be real here, no other intelligent, classy, driven real down to earth woman would ever ride along side or stay with Dan after showing his true colors during his ownership Yeats.
Thank you Tanya!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just spoke for me again duke That comment was wrong. It was a link at the bottom of the page that was highlighted and I chose to read it. I have asked you on more than one occasion why you reference "Commanders fans" and you have most often replied I was talking to do dean without using his name. Speak for yourself, not for me. I won't bother you if you leave me out of it. Not a hard concept to understand.

I don't read dean I have told you that more than once too.
What in heavens name are you talking about? If someone says "commanders fans", they clearly are not literally talking about every single Commanders fan on the face of the earth. It's a generalization. I have made several comments about wentz that didn it involve you at all and you still jumped in and commented.
You can't tell people to not say Commanders fans because you think it is referring to you. I have seldom specifically addressed you directly in a post and if I did, it was directed to you. If you don't read dean, perhaps you should not read my posts either? Make sense?

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in heavens name are you talking about? If someone says "commanders fans", they clearly are not literally talking about every single Commanders fan on the face of the earth. It's a generalization. I have made several comments about wentz that didn it involve you at all and you still jumped in and commented.
You can't tell people that on it say Commanders fans because you think it is referring to you. I have seldom specifically addressed you directly in a post and if I did, it was directed to you. If you don't read dean, perhaps you should not read my posts either? Make sense?
Dude, you are super sensitive. Enjoy the game. Remember, I allowed to comment however I want to also.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon gentleman, we are all die hard Skins fans.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you are super sensitive. Enjoy the game. Remember, I allowed to comment however I want to also.
You have the right to say whatever you want. I agree, but telling someone to not say "commanders fans" because you take it to mean you is a little much.
All I am saying is that if you and pick and choose who you read, I am asking to be in the ignored crowd to stop any confusion and future pointless conversations. Probably best for all parties. For the record, I am not telling you what to do or what to post. It is a free board to express your opinion. I am simply expressing mine and saying what I think would be best.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Geez..only Snyder would do something like this. Who knows if it's actually true.
I'll say this. Everyone has a price. I really like the Dodger group as well. Bezos has a lot of law suits, the whole timed bathroom breaks, etc.

I just know Bezos would need zero public money to build the best stadium in the league. Has the cash to hire any coach he wants and could demolish Ashburn and rebuild it.

Time will tell. Pros and cons to Bezos.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sale is not just up to Snyder, it has to be approved by the league.

I think I might favorite the Dodger group too but at this point I don't know much about any of them. I don't think I am a fan of Bezos, just know he has a lot of money. More research needed.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the owners risk pissing Dan off by forcing the sale in Bezos' direction, or do they have him by the balls with a smoking gun or the votes? Whatever it was and how severe it was that is making Dan hire BOFA will determine when and who gets this team. Have to add, if he is really selling. Don't want to jinx it.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the owners risk pissing Dan off by forcing the sale in Bezos' direction, or do they have him by the balls with a smoking gun or the votes? Whatever it was and how severe it was that is making Dan hire BOFA will determine when and who gets this team. Have to add, if he is really selling. Don't want to jinx
But Snyder gets to select who he will sell to?
Keep in mind, Snyder also said:

He would never change the name.
He would never sell the team.

Who knows if Peter kings source is legit?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Snyder gets to select who he will sell to?
Keep in mind, Snyder also said:

He would never change the name.
He would never sell the team.

Who knows if Peter kings source is legit?
Owners would have to approve the minority inverters as well. Dan messed up by borrowing from the NFL to buy out the other owners.

The NFL is doing what Paulie in Goodfellas did to that poor bastard who owned the restaurant. Lol. They're trying to bleed him dry.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owners would have to approve the minority inverters as well.
Right, but Snyder can pick who he wants.
If he picks Allen at a lower bid, there isn't anything the NFL can do right?

My guess is that Allen, Harris, and bezos submit offers. To my knowledge, Snyder selects the bid he wants. It would make no sense to accept Allen's bid of 6 billion and reject bezos bid of 7 billion.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL wants a minority owner, but the other owners don't have to approve the guy Dan selects. Twenty-four owners have to approve of whomever Dan picks or they can tell him to.go find someone else.

Thats my fear. They push too hard for Bezos and Dan says Fk it, I'm not selling now. That's why I'm so interested in what made Dan hire BOFA. That's the key.