• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good/Bad

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Luck Sammy! Sports store I say that is perfect. Maybe you can start selling a fantasy football package created by "US" and you could stick it in the front by every cash register!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is great Sam- Dick's huh...I thought it might be Sam's. Good luck with the new gig.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is great Sam- Dick's huh...I thought it might be Sam's. Good luck with the new gig.
Thanks......................way better than the old one, even though the old one treated me pretty good through all those years....................

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can most ddefinitely relate as your situation very similar to mine. Nothing in my personal life seems to get the attention it once did simply because my job takes up so much of my time. I wish you the best of luck in your new position Sam!

Hey fellas, just really quick I wanna 'splain a few things fer me this year. I'll keep it short. Just started a new job after 23 years with tOld one. 10 weeks training+Brutal schedule=Not much time for the boards

You never know exactly what will happen between now and all of the drafts but I need to keep my spot in the MBBRL fo sho and my money league (before the DM hired me I told him I needed Labor Day off for a draft) but other than that I'm prolly not gonna have time for much more.

@wilwhite
@Scapegoat

I now understand how stuff can come up and make you have to step back fer a few..................