• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good/Bad

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellas, just really quick I wanna 'splain a few things fer me this year. I'll keep it short. Just started a new job after 23 years with tOld one. 10 weeks training+Brutal schedule=Not much time for the boards

You never know exactly what will happen between now and all of the drafts but I need to keep my spot in the MBBRL fo sho and my money league (before the DM hired me I told him I needed Labor Day off for a draft) but other than that I'm prolly not gonna have time for much more.

@wilwhite
@Scapegoat

I now understand how stuff can come up and make you have to step back fer a few..................

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man............I still plan to remain in the MBBRL I just won't be posting as much..............

Good luck Sammy, but it's gonna be awful quiet...miss ya on the baseball side already.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet Ana White changed his avi AGAIN.
Ten weeks, huh?
That puts you around the first week of August.
So who wants to start the thread "Annoying Things About Sam?"

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten weeks, huh?
Hey now, the only reason yer boys won last night is cuz I was rootin fer them.............

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten weeks, huh?

Honestly this time was legit..................I posted on a couple of threads that I didn't feel comfy about some of those guys seeing my kids.................lol.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the 10 weeks thing...............after that I have to run a store for at least another 2 weeks before I get mine.....................

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now, the only reason yer boys won last night is cuz I was rootin fer them.............

For game 5, could you root a little harder so I don't have to have 5 or 6 heart attacks...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the 10 weeks thing...............after that I have to run a store for at least another 2 weeks before I get mine.....................
I can't help but picture an S-Mart right now.

Congrats and good luck with the new adventure Sam!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep rootin cause if the Hawks win I clinch the pool my Ranger pick will not matter and I can skip the final. It would be sweet to clinch with 2 series not counted yet

Go Hawks

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ya go get me Sam. Best wishes from Canada Eh!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy, best of luck with your full plate! .. my life is going through some drastic changes that will demand a lot more if my time as well. I think I've got another year, maybe two, before I need to take a big step back as well. ..depends on how long the engagement lasts, and how long it takes to build our "Barbie Dream House"--likely the time frame will be similar

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy, best of luck with your full plate! .. my life is going through some drastic changes that will demand a lot more if my time as well. I think I've got another year, maybe two, before I need to take a big step back as well.

Sounds like we've had this discussion in the past. DUB, Scape, Wil, and now Sam.
Obviously, none of us can stop anyone else from adjusting their priorities.
I think that's what I love about this group. We're passionate about FF, but we know that there are bigger areas in life.
That said, my life as been pretty hectic since the CBS days. But rather than put FF on hold, I needed it as a healthy distraction. May not be everyone's choice to make. But it works for me.
Guess I'm trying to say that I love you guys.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we've had this discussion in the past. DUB, Scape, Wil, and now Sam.
Obviously, none of us can stop anyone else from adjusting their priorities.
I think that's what I love about this group. We're passionate about FF, but we know that there are bigger areas in life.
That said, my life as been pretty hectic since the CBS days. But rather than put FF on hold, I needed it as a healthy distraction. May not be everyone's choice to make. But it works for me.
Guess I'm trying to say that I love you guys.

ditto Joe my healthy passion also i miss every one that goes im forever grateful being allowed in

and miss WW and now miss Tlance posts and i guess Sam this summer

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I'll ever "go away", but it'll be a lot less once I'm no longer a single guy who can do what he wants, whenever he wants. Married life was 10 years ago. .but I do remember there was this other person I had to consider always living in the house. ..what nerve!

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff... congratulations. Compromise and communication is everything, of course - but remember compromise cuts both ways!

And yet... in a lonely wreck on the highway, the reaper at one's shoulder, groping through the broken glass to find the cell phone... it's probably not to spend those fading moments pulling up stats from that great season where a fantastic trade won a championship.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Sam... good luck, man. You're gonna be running a store? What kinda store?

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff... congratulations. Compromise and communication is everything, of course - but remember compromise cuts both ways!

And yet... in a lonely wreck on the highway, the reaper at one's shoulder, groping through the broken glass to find the cell phone... it's probably not to spend those fading moments pulling up stats from that great season where a fantastic trade won a championship.

It is if it's The Keeper of the Flame

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Sam... good luck, man. You're gonna be running a store? What kinda store?
A Dick's sporting goods store here in town.................pretty fitting huh? Not that I like sports but the name.......lol