• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GOAT

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol@ Dungy putting Brady at 6. Any remaining shred of credibility went out the window there.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol@ Dungy putting Brady at 6. Any remaining shred of credibility went out the window there.

Such a bitter fool.
He rode Manning to his only SB.
I really believe Manning would have more rings if Dungy, Irsay and Polian had done a better job drafting/signing better defensive players/offensive lineman etc...rather than just give Manning massive contracts and ride him till his neck breaks.

In other words, Dungy did not do his job because he could not do the job.
He was and is inept.

Hall of Fame my ass.

Anal weapage has more ability than Dungy.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a bitter fool.
He rode Manning to his only SB.
I really believe Manning would have more rings if Dungy, Irsay and Polian had done a better job drafting/signing better defensive players/offensive lineman etc...rather than just give Manning massive contracts and ride him till his neck breaks.

In other words, Dungy did not do his job because he could not do the job.
He was and is inept.

Hall of Fame my ass.

Anal weapage has more ability than Dungy.
Agreed. I was on the Dungy train early on, but his ineptitude did get exposed pretty quickly.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is a knowledgeable coach and a pretty intelligent man but still he seems to lack the ability to cast his bitterness aside. The way I see this as hard as he tried to make certain TB12 was not GOAT his efforts could not hide the truth or the considerations of his peers.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had Manning 4th on his list because he couldn't run either.

I can't put Manning 2nd because he played 50% of his games indoors.Brady, Rodgers, Elway all played in extreme weather outdoors. These three have the stats and the wins and would have been even more impressive playing 50% of their games in perfect indoor weather. No wind, rain, snow, ice, cold, heat or humidity make for a much better opportunity to be great...........

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't put Manning 2nd because he played 50% of his games indoors.Brady, Rodgers, Elway all played in extreme weather outdoors. These three have the stats and the wins and would have been even more impressive playing 50% of their games in perfect indoor weather. No wind, rain, snow, ice, cold, heat or humidity make for a much better opportunity to be great...........
Probably more, much more than 50% Texans have a dome no telling how many other teams he played that were domed over the years.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they both rode Bob Sanders.

We all know the affects of having a great safety play. Sanders was great for the Colts when healthy. The Colts 2006 SB run was a big part because of him. Losing Rodney Harrison for the playoffs that same year was a big blow to our D. Dallas Clark had a huge game without RH playing in the AFCCG.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Add in the number of games at "near perfect weather all the time" places like Jacksonvill and Tennesee.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Dungy was saying was the his defense was not equipped to handle mobile QBs I mean if his top three were mobile QBs and he could not handle were scrambling QBs it comes down to one of two things.

1. He could not game plan for mobile QBs

2. His defense was not equipped to handle them.

His comments say more about his ineptitude then it does any of the other QBs on the list.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Dungy was saying was the his defense was not equipped to handle mobile QBs I mean if his top three were mobile QBs and he could not handle were scrambling QBs it comes down to one of two things.

1. He could not game plan for mobile QBs

2. His defense was not equipped to handle them.

His comments say more about his ineptitude then it does any of the other QBs on the list.

He loved the Tampa-2 defense. This has the MLB dropping back in coverage sometimes 20-30 yards down the middle of the field. So yeah big hole up the middle for running QB's not having anybody really spying on them.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I really don't care what Dungy thinks or why.
Back in my day, a lot of competitors didn't like me - good, I prefer it that way.
But don't ever underestimate your competition. Dungy is no longer relevant.....