• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GOAT QB

Who is the GOAT?

• Total voters

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Rockinkuwait, post: 7991369, member: 11206

Herschel Walker I'd put out there as a physical freak of nature.

Earl Campbell was a big mo fo.. HOF member[/QUOTE]

Yup... Herschel was amazing though. Set a collegiate track record when the 60 meters was big in college track playing at football weight. Carl Lewis unfortunately was in the next heat. lol

Was the captain for the US olympic taekwondo team (5th degree black belt, didn't qualify though)

Bobsled team member in winter olympics, MMA fighter, Ballet dancer

Won a couple of those "superstars" competitions (when they ran that show putting the best athletes against each other in all sorts of sports and track events, nearly beat Ron Brown who was a 4x100 relay winner in the 100 yard dash).

Guy was big with track speed. I remember in Philly he had a 90 run, catch and return one year. Not only first to do that in a season, first to do that over a career. He played TE, RB, FB, kick returner and on cover teams that year. Had a special with him at a Georgia practice on the SEC network a couple years ago, and at 50 he was running those guys into the ground in their workouts.

And you just shouldn't look like that at 50 years old.... I guess that's what taking up MMA for fun and that cutting you back by 2000 pushups to "only" 1500 a day does.

075_greg_nagy_vs_herschel_walker1_display_image-e1340419402759.jpg

Last edited: