• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Colorado?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, remember when conferences added championship games because they thought without one they'd be at a disadvantage when it came to deciding who goes to the championship/BCS games? Oh how times have changed. This year, the only thing championship games mean is potentially losing your spot in the playoff while teams like Michigan wait around hoping for your spot. Sitting idle this week while being in is the ideal situation. OSU is sitting in the ideal situation.

yep. no chance anyone gets injured and the coaching staff can get a jump on studying Clemson, Washington, and bama game film.

be a shame if any key players on those teams got hurt.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously? you want to go there?

Urb didn't get flagged for a penalty for 15 yards, and get fined $10K.......... learn when not to talk.
That was awesome. OSU fans loved when Harbaugh did that, Michigan fans loved when Harbaugh did that - we all loved it. Only MIchigan fans loved when Meyer decided a fake punt.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I'd play mich. again in a heartbeat.

4th quarter yardage
OSU - 125
Mich - 5

and guarantee our FG kicker won't miss two ship shots again, leaving 6 pts on the field which was a huge Christmas gift to the wolverines.

Just promise me Speight starts again.......:dhd:
You just can't guarantee that. #collegekickers

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was awesome. OSU fans loved when Harbaugh did that, Michigan fans loved when Harbaugh did that - we all loved it. Only MIchigan fans loved when Meyer decided a fake punt.

that was another Christmas gift.

I think that was a miscommunication on a playcall. on your own 25, 4th and 7...... up against a good team, you don't do that. the kicker actually did well, got 5 yards. if it would've been 4th and 2 or 3, would've been a reasonable call, but still gutsy.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't guarantee that. #collegekickers

eh, I'd put money on it. look at his stats. he's pretty good. before that game anyway. all OSU needed was just 1 of those 2 to go in, and OSU wins in regulation.........

Michigan has been crying lots of tears, but the fact is, OSU gave them MANY chances to win that game, and they couldn't close the deal.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. Any team would be scared to play someone they have beaten 14 outta the last 16

Except, those games have no bearing on this year. :nono:

If The Game was even remotely competently officiated, Michigan wins handily (not to say if a few others things were different as well).

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except, those games have no bearing on this year. :nono:

If The Game was even remotely competently officiated, Michigan wins handily (not to say if a few others things were different as well).

But they lost...again. In probably there best chance in a long time. How do you think it goes next year when Ohio State brings back basically everyone?

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they lost...again. In probably there best chance in a long time. How do you think it goes next year when Ohio State brings back basically everyone?

A motivated Harbaugh and team hungry to right this injustice, with a healthy :-)hope:) and more developed Speight, better O-line, a defense that will at worst take a small step back from being arguably the best in the nation, at home, with competent officials?

Ohio St. is going to whooped!

If you seriously think that you are going to be anywhere near as lucky as Ohio St. has been, you ain't paying attention!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ended in? Thing about spread offenses is that they tend to sputter once the field shrinks. Moreover, did Michigan have 50 yards to drive at any point in the first 3 quarters? Maybe once or twice?
The field was short in OT, how did that spread work then?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A motivated Harbaugh and team hungry to right this injustice, with a healthy :-)hope:) and more developed Speight, better O-line, a defense that will at worst take a small step back from being arguably the best in the nation, at home, with competent officials?

If you seriously think that you are going to be anywhere near as lucky as Ohio St. has been, you ain't paying attention!

Ha ok. You're insane, but ok

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The field was short in OT, how did that spread work then?
Poorly, as you got stopped on 4th down to end the game.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people would love a Michigan/ohio state rematch. I know I would. That said. If I am a fair person (which I am not), There are several teams I would select before Michigan. Harbaugh/Saban or Harbaugh/Meyer would be a big draw. Saban/Meyer is also a huge draw. If they're looking for ratings Michigan/ohio state II is the way to go.

A Saban vs Harbaugh matchup. The House of Mouse and ESPN are already getting blood flow for the Harbaugh sound bites.

The CFP isn't about what is right they are all about ratings. What better way to generate interest than snubbing a B1G champion and going with 2 teams that didn't even go to the conference championship.

These boards would be lit up for weeks as well as every sports talk radio show. The click bait would keep the CFP in the news all off season. And while I think the B1G championship winner deserves to go PSU and Wisconsin will not drive ratings.

I could be wrong and the CFP committee does the right thing but when is the last time we saw the right thing done over revenue?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize that over half of your team is graduating, right? That doesn't even include Peppers. This was your year to make a move and you didn't. There's a much better chance next year's Game goes like 2015 than 2016.

Darboah, Smith, Chesson, Butt, 3/5 of the OL, Wormley, Glasgow, Peppers, Gedeon, McCray, Charlton, Lewis, Clark, Hill, Thomas, Kenny Allen all gone. I think 9-3 is a pretty realistic expectation.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that over half of your team is graduating, right? That doesn't even include Peppers. This was your year to make a move and you didn't. There's a much better chance next year's Game goes like 2015 than 2016.

Darboah, Smith, Chesson, Butt, 3/5 of the OL, Wormley, Glasgow, Peppers, Gedeon, McCray, Charlton, Lewis, Clark, Hill, Thomas, Kenny Allen all gone. I think 9-3 is a pretty realistic expectation.

In before they try to compare themselves to Ohio State this year

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. Looked to me like the game ended with Curtis Samuel celebrating in the end zone
Ahh, that's right. When he was celebrating with the refs from Ohio. Sorry, my mistake.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, that's right. When he was celebrating with the refs from Ohio. Sorry, my mistake.

I don't get this. They are from Ohio, big deal. How many players on Michigan are from Ohio? Were the replay official from Ohio. How bout the one from Grand Rapids? GTFO with your whining and excuses