• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Colorado?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I bet no official ever in the Ohio State-Michigan game was from Ohio. Where was the official from that spotted the ball?
I'm sorry you don't like unbiased reporting that tells the truth.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry you don't like unbiased reporting that tells the truth.

Funny that the most biased UofM fan on this site is talking about being unbiased. So do you still insist Harbaugh's Crew won the game?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that the most biased UofM fan on this site is talking about being unbiased. So do you still insist Harbaugh's Crew won the game?
You don't see me reffing that game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't see me reffing that game.

Which is a good thing. Again you're the most biased UofM fan on this site. Just stop :bawling: about the outcome. Your team commented 3 TO's (your probably also blame the refs for that) & didn't take care of business when they had the opportunity. I just hope you don't bitch about it daily until next years match up.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is a good thing. Again you're the most biased UofM fan on this site. Just stop :bawling: about the outcome. Your team commented 3 TO's (your probably also blame the refs for that) & didn't take care of business when they had the opportunity. I just hope you don't bitch about it daily until next years match up.
OSU/Michigan Officiating

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't guarantee that. #collegekickers

True, but a 21 yarder??

I don't know if it is just me but at some points in the game I get this weird feeling in my stomach like something is about to go wrong. Before that kick I had that feeling and said out loud, "watch him miss this shit".... :L It's weird how that works out sometimes lol

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only good that could come with either Michigan or Ohio State making the playoff (which neither one deserves a shot) is that the playoff might be extended to 8 teams. This crap about categorizing a loss as a good or bad loss is bullshit. A loss is a fucking loss.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only good that could come with either Michigan or Ohio State making the playoff (which neither one deserves a shot) is that the playoff might be extended to 8 teams. This crap about categorizing a loss as a good or bad loss is bullshit. A loss is a fucking loss.
The best thing about both of them making the playoff is that we'd without question get to see 3 of the 4 best teams (Bama, OSU, michigan) in the nation play in the playoff, which is the entire point of the committee. Anyone who truly believes OSU and michigan are not among the 4 best teams in the nation hasn't been watching football this season.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing about both of them making the playoff is that we'd without question get to see 3 of the 4 best teams (Bama, OSU, michigan) in the nation play in the playoff, which is the entire point of the committee. Anyone who truly believes OSU and michigan are not among the 4 best teams in the nation hasn't been watching football this season.

You lost when you shouldn't have, too bad. and Michigan is definitely not one of the top 4 teams. You Buckeye brats were screaming at Bama fans back in 2012 on this board so I don't want to hear anything out of you people. tOSU didn't even win their division. GTFOH.....

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost when you shouldn't have, too bad. and Michigan is definitely not one of the top 4 teams. You Buckeye brats were screaming at Bama fans back in 2012 on this board so I don't want to hear anything out of you people. tOSU didn't even win their division. GTFOH.....
Here is Stewart Mandel's comment on what led to the playoff. Oh the irony!

"I covered every little step of the roughly six-month negotiations in 2012 leading up to the playoff’s inception, so I remember well the various commissioners’ stances. Remember, we were fresh off the 2011 LSU-Alabama BCS championship rematch. Slive was obviously going to fight to preserve the SEC’s ability to keep putting multiple teams in contention for the national championship. The Pac-12’s Larry Scott was actually the most adamant about restricting to conference champs. Delany was somewhere in between, but at one point actually said, “I don’t have a lot of regard” for a team that doesn’t win its division.

(Cough, cough, Ohio State, cough.)

The main reason we have a selection committee now instead of using polls or another BCS-type formula is that Delany for one did not think traditional pollsters paid enough credence to scheduling inequities. In particular, he and Scott did not want to see their champions rewarded for playing tough non-conference schedules and nine conference games while the SEC’s and others played eight. The entire concept of a selection committee was basically a compromise. It would provide both the freedom to pick the four best regardless of whether they won their conference, as Slive desired, but also lay out a set of criteria they should emphasize — one of which is winning your conference."

If you’ve never done so before, I highly recommend reading the official selection committee protocol document — nicknamed the “Federalist Papers” by CFP officials. Delany’s unique voice is prevalent throughout, and you’ll notice just how deliberately it essentially beats the drum for conference championships without explicitly making them a prerequisite.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, says who? A pissy shorthorn fan like yourself? We're gonna be in the playoff, Mary. Deal with it. If Clemson and Washington lose, michigan will too.