• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give the Blues the Cup

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at this notion that a city doesn’t “deserve” another title.

The Bruins aren’t the Patriots or the Red Sox. Those players play in the NHL. They fought hard to be where they are.

So take your hatred and shove it up your ass. Blame your team for sucking, not Boston, or its fans.

Like I said in the past a "wise uncle"... really just a drunk friend of the family.... but I digress, once said:
"It is like f**king a different girl each night"...

So no it never gets old and no team doesn't deserve to win... well except the for the Flyers or Rags. :suds:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@elocomotive ... Can you make this thread for Vancouver one year

1152414_28bd17dfa4_z.jpg

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the sexiest man in St. Louis ..... (plenty of homo, yes)

cut.jpg

Hamm.jpg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling the Blues would just march and win the Cup. Sometimes I just nose too much. ;)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going to win it.

I mean, sure, everybody still has a chance. But the Canes are pretty done now. The Stars can't beat this team. I'd say the Sharks have a slim chance IF they beat their second round opponent, but that would likely go to 7 anyway. Only so many times you can take a series to 7 games, squeak out a win, and still have enough in the tank to take on a team with more and deeper talent.

So congrats, Blues.

I'll be the first to put it out there. And if they don't win, feel free to bump this thread in perpetuity and make me look like an ass

giphy.gif

I disagree, the Bruins have this cup. The are clearly the best team. In the the games the Leafs won it was because of terrible officiating. It it was called fairly the Bruins would have swept.

So congrats Bruins!

giphy.gif

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going to win it.

I mean, sure, everybody still has a chance. But the Canes are pretty done now. The Stars can't beat this team. I'd say the Sharks have a slim chance IF they beat their second round opponent, but that would likely go to 7 anyway. Only so many times you can take a series to 7 games, squeak out a win, and still have enough in the tank to take on a team with more and deeper talent.

So congrats, Blues.

I'll be the first to put it out there. And if they don't win, feel free to bump this thread in perpetuity and make me look like an ass

Can you do me a solid and hit me with some powerball numbers?