• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give me your Top 10 RB

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should try to read,

you state he never said it, yet i quoted it......then i call you out and you have some dumb ass reply

" If we are talking total package, i.e. running, receiving, reliability, locker room, off the field, DJ stands atop that list"

you should try reading the complete statement.
Call me out all you want....won't change an opinion one bit

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" If we are talking total package, i.e. running, receiving, reliability, locker room, off the field, DJ stands atop that list"

you should try reading the complete statement.
Call me out all you want....won't change an opinion one bit
so he said dj stands alone? how is that not it?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so he said dj stands alone? how is that not it?
I read it as stand alone for the reasons stated...which I agree

" If we are talking total package, i.e. running, receiving, reliability, locker room, off the field, DJ stands atop that list."

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read it as stand alone for the reasons stated...which I agree

" If we are talking total package, i.e. running, receiving, reliability, locker room, off the field, DJ stands atop that list."
k

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
figures
that's more insulting to the Dallas players than the top 25 clutch QB thread.

O lotta haters and cowboy fans wear it as a badge of honor

If Tecmo Super came out in 92 instead of 91, Emmit would a been top 10 easy, game came out right before Dallas went on there 90's run ... Emmit was 13th overall which was still pretty dam good considering...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had 5 games of 125+ and 7 of 90+. Only averaged like 10 carries a game in the other games . Gurleys biggest issue is the Rams can't pass so he's facing 7/8 men boxes every game. He had a sophomore slukp but if Goff has come along at all Gurley will have 1200+ this year

Hard to empathize too much with that plight, being a Bears fan and all. Watching Jordan Howard average 100 yards per start, running alongside Matt Barkley and the practice squad gang.

There's a point where the concern becomes bigger than that. It's only an excuse for so long. His numbers since those first couple months are horrible.

It's also nice to know that while we may never find a QB in Chicago, that we'll continue to pull RB's out of our backside with ease. The Russians could drop ten nuclear bombs on Chicago tomorrow, and somewhere buried under that rubble. You'd find a healthy enough back, capable of averaging 4 yards per carry.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to expect out of Monthomery. Just such a small sampling . Literally 1/3 of his yards came in one game vs the Bears. Other than that he was pretty irrelevant BUT with a full off-season and obvious talent you never know

He did have great games vs the Bears twice and good games vs the Cowboys twice. His YPC were #1 in the NFL but didn't have sufficient touches. The biggest question isn't if he can continue to average high amount of yards per carry but the number of touches per game he will have. My guess is 13-14 touches a game total which is about what he averages after taking over as the full time starter. His biggest weakness was his pass blocking but it's excusable since he literally has never pass blocked in the NFL before.