• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give me the BEST 16 teams in the country

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think winning @UCLA is similar to winning @Michigan.

Michigan has 0 huge wins, 3 losses to great teams, 1 bad loss
UCLA has 0 huge wins, 2 losses to great teams, 1 loss to a good team

I'm sure if Iowa is able to go into Michigan and win on their floor, you will count it a great victory, no?

UCLA has zero good wins. Zero. They are a very average team this year. That doesn't mean they will be easy to beat at home, especially during conference play. It just means they are a very average team with zero good wins.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA has zero good wins. Zero. They are a very average team this year. That doesn't mean they will be easy to beat at home, especially during conference play. It just means they are a very average team with zero good wins.

I don't think having 0 good wins and 0 bad losses means you're an average team. I think it means you're an unproven team.

My eyes tell me that UCLA is much better than an average team. Pac-12 conference play should sort it out.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I'm not saying winning @ Michigan or UCLA is something you're gonna hang your resume hat on... but I do think you're underplaying the value a bit.

I mean, come on, Iowa hasn't won @ Michigan since the 2007 season, you're telling me you won't be very happy if they pull it off this year?

Of course ID be happy, any road win makes me happy :) hell Iowa hadnt won at NW for 5 years until last year either. Doesnt mean I was excited. LOL. Just means Iowa sucked for 3-4 years. :)

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think having 0 good wins and 0 bad losses means you're an average team. I think it means you're an unproven team.

My eyes tell me that UCLA is much better than an average team. Pac-12 conference play should sort it out.

Your eyes have been sprayed with pepper spray.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non haters/ or fans of AZ/UW please look at the team by team comparison and tell me who is more deserving of the top spot.

Top spot in what? The polls?

The polls aren't purely resume based, so making a purely resume based argument isn't going to work.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then UCLA may stay "unproven" all year.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then UCLA may stay "unproven" all year.

don't sleep on the Pac this year. Remember we were considered down last year and in the NCAA tourney Arizona was on the verge of the Elite Eight, and Oregon gave Louisville a great game. Colorado and UCLA are solid, not great, and Cal Stanford and Utah can all beat a top team when they are clicking.

Well ok, maybe not stanford. That Uconn win is starting to look more and more bogus by the day

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UCLA does not get a win against Arizona, Colorado, Oregon and maybe Utah, the Bruins have zero chance of making the NCAA Tournament.

So there you'd have it. A team with zero good wins and no bad losses...

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't sleep on the Pac this year. Remember we were considered down last year and in the NCAA tourney Arizona was on the verge of the Elite Eight, and Oregon gave Louisville a great game. Colorado and UCLA are solid, not great, and Cal Stanford and Utah can all beat a top team when they are clicking.

Well ok, maybe not stanford. That Uconn win is starting to look more and more bogus by the day

Cal? :suspicious: I'll give you Utah but UCLA will still have to beat someone besides the Utes, if they want to dance.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UCLA does not get a win against Arizona, Colorado, Oregon and maybe Utah, the Bruins have zero chance of making the NCAA Tournament.

So there you'd have it. A team with zero good wins and no bad losses...

Allow me to rephrase that...."either of those teams, if not multiple wins vs."

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't call UCLA a "very average team" when they score nearly 90 points per game and lead the nation in shooting percentage. UCLA will be a tournament team this season.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pac 12 is better than a lot of you think and has been mentioned as possibly the best conference this season. While I still think it is the Big Ten the Pac 12 could very well be second.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sleeping on the PAC but you've got 1 standout team, Zona, a few nice looking 2nd tier teams like Colorado, Oregon, maybe Utah, and a bunch of middle.......floaters.....in UCLA, Stanford, Cal (maybe on the verge of 2nd tier) Washington, maybe ASU. It's not overly impressive.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sleeping on the PAC but you've got 1 standout team, Zona, a few nice looking 2nd tier teams like Colorado, Oregon, maybe Utah, and a bunch of middle.......floaters.....in UCLA, Stanford, Cal (maybe on the verge of 2nd tier) Washington, maybe ASU. It's not overly impressive.

Well, maybe not to a big 10 guy, is that the standards you're holding the pac to right now?

No conference outside of the big 10 had a better non-con performance than the Pac12.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pac 12 is better than a lot of you think and has been mentioned as possibly the best conference this season. While I still think it is the Big Ten the Pac 12 could very well be second.

Best? :L