• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give me the BEST 16 teams in the country

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal? :suspicious: I'll give you Utah but UCLA will still have to beat someone besides the Utes, if they want to dance.

Monty dares you to bet against Cal. Also a win last night at Oregon without one of their best players says they can compete

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, maybe not to a big 10 guy, is that the standards you're holding the pac to right now?

No conference outside of the big 10 had a better non-con performance than the Pac12.

What was the PAC's out of conference strength of schedule? And more importantly, how many big wins? I know Arizona, Colorado, and Oregon have quality OOC wins. Anyone else?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the PAC's out of conference strength of schedule? And more importantly, how many big wins? I know Arizona, Colorado, and Oregon have quality OOC wins. Anyone else?

Stanford over UConn at UConn is another.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal? :suspicious: I'll give you Utah but UCLA will still have to beat someone besides the Utes, if they want to dance.

Since we're talking about making the tournament, I'll bring up the RPI.

UCLA is 51st right now which isn't great, but it will improve as they get into conference play as long as they don't pick up any bad losses, they should be able to make it up into the high 30s by season end, which will have them in the discussion for a bid. They don't necessarily have to beat any ranked teams, but a few wins over other tourney teams should get them in.

It may not happen, but it's certainly not an unrealistic chance.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuse is the bomb....in any conference.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty dares you to bet against Cal. Also a win last night at Oregon without one of their best players says they can compete

"Sometimes you just need to call Tyrone." :lol:

I watched the game and Cal may be on to something but Oregon may also be slipping. Probably a combination of both....

Last edited by a moderator:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depends on your definition of big...

Top 50 rpi wins
Colorado over Kansas
Arizona over SDSU
Oregon over Illinois
Arizona over Duke
USC over Xavier
Colorado over Harvard
Stanford over Uconn
Colorado and UCLA over UCSB
USC over Dayton
Arizona over Michigan
Utah and Oregon over BYU
Arizona over NMSU

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you just need to call Tyrone. :lol:

I watched the game and Cal may be on to something but Oregon may also be slipping. Probably a combination of both....

oh i agree. The Oregon defense, holy lord it's bad. I think my 12th Grade CYO team would have been able to put up 40 points against them hahaha

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You couldn't contradict yourself more if you tried. You proclaimed beating a slightly above average Michigan team comeback win (which they were losing the entire game) as a means to prove that AZ is more deserving of the top spot. Yet you use our 4 point win 17 pt comeback (51 pts in the second half) as a case against UW when they faced an elite team in Iowa. Iowa might end up as the number 2 team overall in the Big ten. Their L's have come on the road against undefeated Iowa St in the last seconds of the game, on the road against Nova in OT in the last moments and @ one of the most difficult places to play in @ UW by 4.

Also, I never compared the SDSU game but the teams.

You really are not getting it are you?

They are ROAD wins. TRUE ROAD wins. Iowa lost on a neutral floor to nova.

And I said you can't compare Iowa and SDSU. SDSU was a ROAD game that zona dominated. Iowa a lesser ranked team was a HOME win.

Why are you not getting this? It's embarrassing

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MarqHomer actually has the audacity to use the game UW played at Iowa as reasoning why the AZ is better. That would be like me trying to belittle their SD St. game @ home which I won't do as it's an impressive win and one of the best W's of the year unless SD st falls off the map.

They didn't beat SDSU at home god you really are a bundle of stupid.

Stop calling me a homer when I say team sucks.

Are you ever going to answer my question? Or continue to prove you need to be put in a home with. 24/7 care.

Why does it bother you so much that 1 fan says that your team should be top 3!!!! In the nation!!! But not 1st!!! On January 10th?

Is your life really that fucking pathetic?

I win, you lose. Get used to it. I clearly control your life bwhahhahahaha

Fucking loser

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are not getting it are you?

They are ROAD wins. TRUE ROAD wins. Iowa lost on a neutral floor to nova.

And I said you can't compare Iowa and SDSU. SDSU was a ROAD game that zona dominated. Iowa a lesser ranked team was a HOME win.

Why are you not getting this? It's embarrassing

Let me simplify this in terms perhaps you might be able to understand.

close W @ 4oth ranked team< Blowout W vs 22nd ranked team.

Did you not comprehend that I already factored in home vs away into the equation?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't beat SDSU at home god you really are a bundle of stupid.

Stop calling me a homer when I say team sucks.

Are you ever going to answer my question? Or continue to prove you need to be put in a home with. 24/7 care.

Why does it bother you so much that 1 fan says that your team should be top 3!!!! In the nation!!! But not 1st!!! On January 10th?

Is your life really that fucking pathetic?

I win, you lose. Get used to it. I clearly control your life bwhahhahahaha

Fucking loser

I guess if continual personal attacks help you sleep at night, good for you. I'm done with trying to have a conversation with you if you don't understand simple netiquette and act like an immature individual.

Why does it bother you when one person says a team that you don't even root for should be second and not 1rst?

Not worried as once the dust settles and UW continues to play in the superior conference with their solid play they will be ranked accordingly thus proving I won your little game.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me simplify this in terms perhaps you might be able to understand.

close W @ 4oth ranked team< Blowout W vs 22nd ranked team.

Did you not comprehend that I already factored in home vs away into the equation?

You didn't blow out Iowa, so wrong again.

Unless you were talking about Illinois...who was ranked 23rd and will be nowhere near that now.

Actually Michigan, will probably chart higher next voting period with the better conference record. Congrats you lose again.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if continual personal attacks help you sleep at night, good for you. I'm done with trying to have a conversation with you if you don't understand simple netiquette and act like an immature individual.

Why does it bother you when one person says a team that you don't even root for should be second and not 1rst?

Not worried as once the dust settles and UW continues to play in the superior conference with their solid play they will be ranked accordingly thus proving I won your little game.

Lol you and your Badger butt buddy started the name calling and getting defensive because an OBJECTIVE fan said Arizona with their ROAD wins is more impressive. As I said, you lose. You are about as worthless as they come.

You going to answer my question yet????????

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yeah, Wisconsin on a great path to a 1 seed...like Arizona.

Gona be hard to use that Big10 clamour though. You already discredited Michigan as a win for Arizona. They are basically a lock to finish 5th.

MSU and OSU? You don't even play them on the road.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using the RPI, BPI and bracketology of the Big 10/Pac one can make legit projections. The Big is superior to the Pac in RPI thus their seeding will only increase from here and the Pac will be stagnant unless the lower level teams start beating up the top ranked teams (cal over Oregon).

Proections:

Seeds 1-2:
Big- UW, MSU, OSU/Iowa (might be heavily dependent on their upcoming meeting
Pac-AZ

Seeds 3-6:
BIG-Iowa/OSU, Michigan
Pac: Col, Cal

Seeds 7-16:
BIG: Illinois, Minnesota
PAC: Oregon, UCLA

teams that could potentially get bumped include UCLA, and Minn
Teams that could sneak in include Cal (currently not in the field of bracketology).

NCAA College Basketball RPI Rankings - ESPN
NCAA College Basketball RPI Rankings - ESPN
Bracketology - NCAA College Basketball Brackets and Predictions - ESPN