• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants vs Cowboys

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we go OL in the first round the next two years. Nothing more important than OL, and our scouting department can pick the Heck out if some OL
I agree. They got potential holes with the Center leaving in FA. I like Bass and Richards but not sure if they are starting material or not. They may need to burn another high pick on OL

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. They got potential holes with the Center leaving in FA. I like Bass and Richards but not sure if they are starting material or not. They may need to burn another high pick on OL
I think Bass and Richards have potential. I think left tackle would be great in round 1 to groom.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Smith has been a bad boy the last two games. Did Jordan Davis even play last week?

Bad thing is after the game yesterday , I was wondering if Parsons played for us. I never heard his name called.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triple teamed nearly every play

Right and others feasted. I replied to no mention of Jordan Davis the week before. He may have been doubled and tripled too. Whether he was or not I dont know. I will just say Micah wants DPOY. We as fans want it for him. Of course Superbowls are more important than individual accomplishments , but it would be great for him if he got the award. Watt , Crosby , Donald make noise every game regardless of how they are being blocked. Maybe he got some pressures yesterday but no tackles or sacks.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a bad thing if Parsons is dinged up a little to play more off ball LB in games like yesterday.

I did see him drop in coverage once on a bad throw to Barkley.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did see him drop in coverage once on a bad throw to Barkley.
I think Parsons impact in football games remains supreme. You can see others upping their game on the dline weekly. I think the defense is moving in the right direction.

I also buy in to this offense improvements making big strides to be very good. Not playing in preseason along with game plan adjustments in weeks one and two blow outs stunts development with a new system. I love how they've used Lamb since SF. I like the 4 wide sets and the continued use of the TE. It seems to be coming together nicely...to me anyways

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Parsons impact in football games remains supreme. You can see others upping their game on the dline weekly. I think the defense is moving in the right direction.

I also buy in to this offense improvements making big strides to be very good. Not playing in preseason along with game plan adjustments in weeks one and two blow outs stunts development with a new system. I love how they've used Lamb since SF. I like the 4 wide sets and the continued use of the TE. It seems to be coming together nicely...to me anyways
yep!
Even if he gets no stats. If they are tripling him to stop him, means our other players are getting the stats!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On offense it is a balancing act . Seemed like McCarthy opened up the offense after the Niners game. They started force feeding Lamb. And why not? Lamb is a stud. That one handed grab he made last week was brilliant. The offense is more aggressive now. Also like the way he puts Lamb in motion all the time.

We see Parsons upset about his stat line. The Giants main focus was not letting Parsons beat them. It did not work. All that attn allowed the rest of the defense feast. But I got a hunch Parsons going off in Carolina. That Rookie QB not going to have a good time Sunday. I think Bland and Gilmore going to pick off that rookie.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a little surprised by what Gallimore did. I would expect a guy like Sam Williams do that, not Gallimore. Maybe Pugh insulted him?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bass and Richards have potential. I think left tackle would be great in round 1 to groom.
C G LT
I think we already have the next LT in Smith playing out of position at G we need a C Baidasz has been adequate but he is no Travis Fredrick or old school mark stepnoski
Our OL is not the Great Wall of Dallas and has not been for awhile