• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ghana Player: " No way Ghana won't beat USA"

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for playing.

I am eating crow, the US put more goals in the net, as a fan, I could not be happier today.

But that was not a great US performance.... we dominated the game for 29 seconds only to play on our heels for the next 86 minutes. Ghana dominated possession, chances, shots etc. We are lucky to get a point let a lone three. If you want to say the US is the better side than Ghana, you are free to have your opinion. I think we dodged a bullet and were the weaker side that somehow found a way to win. However, the point of soccer is to put more goals in the net and that is exactly what our team did - we found a way.

This I do know, they better create more chances and possess the ball for longer periods against Portugal. How you stop Ronaldo is not by marking him but by keeping the ball away from him so they do not possess. He gets enough chances, he will torch you.

I still have no idea if this US team is any good. We got away with one. I hope they improve against a reeling Portuguese team.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am eating crow, the US put more goals in the net, as a fan, I could not be happier today.

But that was not a great US performance.... we dominated the game for 29 seconds only to play on our heels for the next 86 minutes. Ghana dominated possession, chances, shots etc. We are lucky to get a point let a lone three. If you want to say the US is the better side than Ghana, you are free to have your opinion. I think we dodged a bullet and were the weaker side that somehow found a way to win. However, the point of soccer is to put more goals in the net and that is exactly what our team did - we found a way.

This I do know, they better create more chances and possess the ball for longer periods against Portugal. How you stop Ronaldo is not by marking him but by keeping the ball away from him so they do not possess. He gets enough chances, he will torch you.

I still have no idea if this US team is any good. We got away with one. I hope they improve against a reeling Portuguese team.

:blah:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't realize shit when it comes to Soccer. I refuse to follow a sport where there are still ties in the year 2014 and they play games called "friendly" games where it doesn't count. If I wanted to follow a sport where everyone is a winner id follow my local little league team.

Ladies and gents, I give you OD...