• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ghana Player: " No way Ghana won't beat USA"

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you're still around in about 7 hours or so....Hate to lose a Heat fan after their ride is over.

Why? So you can change your favorite teams with the change of the wind for the 15th time? Weren't one of your teams the Yankees a while back? Now you're a phillies fan? Get the fuck out with your weak stuff.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be awaiting his arrival after the Heat flame falter like a candle in the wind.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you turning this into a basketball convo? I could careless if they lose. We won B2B titles and I've seen 3 Miami championships since 2006. I'll live if/when they lose to the Spurs

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ok. When USA gets knocked out they get to go home to their Mercedes and mansions....When Ghana gets knocked out...They go back to their treehouses in the forests.

Wow... Ignorant and completely uninformed.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't feed the ignorant bear, I suspect he's not all there (Oregon Ducks)...

As for the game, I applaud the American fans (which I am too) that believe the US can beat a Ghana, but you're not getting an unbiased report from the American media. Ghana's oldest player is 31 years, Michael Essien, who was a top player for Chelsea and arguably on e of the top midfielders in the world. And the Ghana team that beat us in 2010 was young and now those youngsters are still young and in their prime. Ghana has more talent that is collectively peaking right now.

Has the US improved? I guess, do we really know? Well, we will find out tomorrow. But we are heavy underdogs. Ghana is wicked good and has every right to be confident, they own us right now and have the improved pieces to do it again. Just have managed expectations, that way you will not be let down by what is likely going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't feed the ignorant bear, I suspect he's not all there (Oregon Ducks)...

As for the game, I applaud the American fans (which I am too) that believe the US can beat a Ghana, but you're not getting an unbiased report from the American media. Ghana's oldest player is 31 years, Michael Essien, who was a top player for Chelsea and arguably on e of the top midfielders in the world. And the Ghana team that beat us in 2010 was young and now those youngsters are still young and in their prime. Ghana has more talent that is collectively peaking right now.

Has the US improved? I guess, do we really know? Well, we will find out tomorrow. But we are heavy underdogs. Ghana is wicked good and has every right to be confident, they own us right now and the have improved pieces to do it again. Have managed expectations, that way you will not be let down by what is likely going to happen.

The US just turned in a pretty damn good looking performance against the African champs, which isn't Ghana. They've got the team to match up.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The US just turned in a pretty damn good looking performance against the African champs, which isn't Ghana. They've got the team to match up.

Nigeria does not have the talent Ghana has, come on, you know that. African championship aside, you really think Nigeria is a tougher side?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people on here are too scared of Ghana

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But a day before the Americans open their tournament here against Ghana, he appeared to backtrack from that stance.
"I booked my flight after the final," Klinsmann said Sunday at the United States' pre-match press conference at Arena das Dunas in this coastal, northeastern city.

"We come in with the same effort, the same drive, the same energy and ambition to do well. And we want to do really well," Klinsmann said.
"That's why we worked more than four weeks on our preparation, we timed it the right way to give the players the confidence they need to beat Ghana tomorrow. This is step one, then comes Portugal and then comes Germany. And then we'll see...expectations in the United States are very high."

U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann backtracks, says his return flight booked for after World Cup final - ESPN FC

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghana ain't shit. Kick their ass, try to get points from Germany/Portugal and we'll advance

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good news for Ghana. The Broncos SB champ shirts are on the way.

denver-broncos-ship-super-bowl-shirts-to-africa.jpg