• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Geno Lewis transferring

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis is leaving. Seemed like a great receiver so wonder why.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was passed over by several players and about to be passed by a couple more in Charles and Johnson. He would be behind Godwin, Blacknall, Johnson, Hamilton, Charles and most likely Polk. Great kid, made some big catches, but was very inconsistent and had a ton of drops. Wish him the best, he wrote a very nice letter to announce his transfer and posted it on twitter

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno Lewis' father took to Facebook to rip Franklin and WR coach. Quickly backpedaled. I cannot stand it when these player's parents feel the need to start shit.

Ex-Penn State WR Geno Lewis’ Father Ripped James Franklin, Assistant Josh Gattis On Facebook

Probably pissed that his kid shit the bed when he had his chance. He started against Temple, dropped a few key passes early and got blown by on depth chart soon after. His dad also transferred after 1 year at Pitt from hoops team because of lack of PT. Shame because Geno wrote a nice farewell and his dad ruined it. Still wish him well, but he was 6-7 on depth chart either way

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably pissed that his kid shit the bed when he had his chance. He started against Temple, dropped a few key passes early and got blown by on depth chart soon after. His dad also transferred after 1 year at Pitt from hoops team because of lack of PT. Shame because Geno wrote a nice farewell and his dad ruined it. Still wish him well, but he was 6-7 on depth chart either way

Makes me wonder what the lie was that he claims JF and the other coach told them. If it has to do with PT, then Geno has no one to blame but himself.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me wonder what the lie was that he claims JF and the other coach told them. If it has to do with PT, then Geno has no one to blame but himself.

I'm guessing that is what it is and I agree completely