• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Genius checks in with 2015 predictions...You're welcome

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genius checks in offers analysis

Good thing this place overhauled their posting rules otherwise I may have stayed away permanently. You dodged a bullet sportshoopla.

Lets recap some of the moves this offseason and future moves the Bears should make.

History:

I predicted Trestman though is a great offensive coordinator he lacked "common sense and would be frustrating to listen to throughout the season" to be a head coach. Of course i was chided by the idiots for making this comment and guess what? The genius was right on spot again.

I predicted McCown was overrated and he was a systems QB. Of course i was chided by the idiots for making this comment and guess what? The genius was right on spot again.

I predicted Bostic was an idiot and isn't smart enough to play at this level. Of course i was chided by the idiots for making this comment and guess what? The genius was right on spot again.

I said Cutler was overpaid. Of course i was chided by the idiots for making this comment and guess what? The genius was right on spot again.

Conte still sucks as i said from day 1, Thank goodness this guy is finally gone. Same goes for Major Wright.

I question L Houston signing. What an absolute douchebag. Completely debacle of a player. I never seen such idiocy.

Going forward:

I like the Pace signing as GM. Hopefully the young kid will bring some energy and much needed direction to the Bears.

I also love the Fox signing as head coach. He's exactly what this team needs. Smart not to even call overrated Ryan too.

Though I like Pace, i question some of his FA signings so far. He is smartly only committing 1 year to these questionable signings though. I see these signings as a bridge just to get us to next level. So if that's the plan, that's fine.

I was sad to see Paea gone. I predicted 2 years ago he would be a stud. It finally happened and now he's gone. Though he doesn't fit well in a 3-4, i hate seeing good linemens go.

I see the idiots are out in full force wanting to draft yet another WR. Another year another WR is the motto for Bear fans. Shouldn't have listened to the morons, White out for season.

Second draft in row where the Bears missed out on a great DT back to back years, 1 pick before they selected.

We need to draft both defensive and offensive lines. Until this gets resolved we will continue to suck. If Pace doesn't see this, then he's an idiot.

I liked Brandon Marshall. I'm sad to see him go, he was a difference maker. It's too bad Cutler was just awful last year. I don't believe Alshon is a true #1 like Marshall was. And getting only a 5th rounder (?) is just bad.

Prediction:

Sadly I don't see anything worth keeping in both Ferguson and Sutton. One of them has a better motor but both lack skill. Emery strikes again with bad picks.

I am a big believer in Shea at LB. I think he will be our best LB next year.

I'm not a fan of Clausen at all. He should not be part of the plan going forward.

Both Mariota and Winston will be busts.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genius checks in offers analysis

Good thing this place overhauled their posting rules otherwise I may have stayed away permanently. You dodged a bullet sportshoopla.

Lets recap some of the moves this offseason and future moves the Bears should make.

History:

I predicted Trestman though is a great offensive coordinator he lacked "common sense and would be frustrating to listen to throughout the season" to be a head coach. Of course i was chided by the idiots for making this comment and guess what? The genius was right on spot again.

I predicted McCown was overrated and he was a systems QB. Of course i was chided by the idiots for making this comment and guess what? The genius was right on spot again.

I predicted Bostic was an idiot and isn't smart enough to play at this level. Of course i was chided by the idiots for making this comment and guess what? The genius was right on spot again.

I said Cutler was overpaid. Of course i was chided by the idiots for making this comment and guess what? The genius was right on spot again.

Conte still sucks as i said from day 1, Thank goodness this guy is finally gone. Same goes for Major Wright.

I question L Houston signing. What an absolute douchebag. Completely debacle of a player. I never seen such idiocy.

Going forward:

I like the Pace signing as GM. Hopefully the young kid will bring some energy and much needed direction to the Bears.

I also love the Fox signing as head coach. He's exactly what this team needs. Smart not to even call overrated Ryan too.

Though I like Pace, i question some of his FA signings so far. He is smartly only committing 1 year to these questionable signings though. I see these signings as a bridge just to get us to next level. So if that's the plan, that's fine.

I was sad to see Paea gone. I predicted 2 years ago he would be a stud. It finally happened and now he's gone. Though he doesn't fit well in a 3-4, i hate seeing good linemens go.

I see the idiots are out in full force wanting to draft yet another WR. Another year another WR is the motto for Bear fans. Shouldn't have listened to the morons, White out for season.

Second draft in row where the Bears missed out on a great DT back to back years, 1 pick before they selected.

We need to draft both defensive and offensive lines. Until this gets resolved we will continue to suck. If Pace doesn't see this, then he's an idiot.

I liked Brandon Marshall. I'm sad to see him go, he was a difference maker. It's too bad Cutler was just awful last year. I don't believe Alshon is a true #1 like Marshall was. And getting only a 5th rounder (?) is just bad.

Prediction:

Sadly I don't see anything worth keeping in both Ferguson and Sutton. One of them has a better motor but both lack skill. Emery strikes again with bad picks.

I am a big believer in Shea at LB. I think he will be our best LB next year.

I'm not a fan of Clausen at all. He should not be part of the plan going forward.

Both Mariota and Winston will be busts.

b61.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the real BS? seems legit. I agree with most of what was wrote. I'm so confused.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted BsGenius was a fheg. Of course I was chided by the idiots for making this comment and guess what? I was right on spot again.

post-39064-Im-sure-you-are-very-popular-g-YuKo.gif

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting Me Me Me thread. I think you will find that Houston will be our other starting OLB this year, not sure how you will feel about Fox and company making that decision. Also, I predict Ego will be one of the two starting 5 tech's and Sutton will make the roster. Sutton has been very disruptive, regardless of his size issues in both camp and pre season. Also, we aren't missing much with our second rounder this season compared to the first rounder we missed out on at DT, Shelton. I believe Goldman will be every bit as good as Shelton.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Interesting Me Me Me thread. I think you will find that Houston will be our other starting OLB this year, not sure how you will feel about Fox and company making that decision. Also, I predict Ego will be one of the two starting 5 tech's and Sutton will make the roster. Sutton has been very disruptive, regardless of his size issues in both camp and pre season. Also, we aren't missing much with our second rounder this season compared to the first rounder we missed out on at DT, Shelton. I believe Goldman will be every bit as good as Shelton.

Ratliff's suspension pretty much assures Sutton is on the roster week 1. Whether he stays on the roster will be determined by his actual play during the regular season and how many guys on the line go down for injury.

It's interesting to speculate that Houston becomes our OLB, where suddenly we seem to be stacked. Sitting here right now I think we are going to be seeing a lot of different personnel combinations from this team.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ratliff's suspension pretty much assures Sutton is on the roster week 1. Whether he stays on the roster will be determined by his actual play during the regular season and how many guys on the line go down for injury.

It's interesting to speculate that Houston becomes our OLB, where suddenly we seem to be stacked. Sitting here right now I think we are going to be seeing a lot of different personnel combinations from this team.

Haven't seen many on here talking about that??

He's our best interior defender, out for arguably our toughest stretch of games. Big loss.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Agreed. Although having him back and fresh for the week 8-12 stretch will be nice. But his early absence plus the relatively weaker interior linebackers suggest to me teams will emphasize attacking us right up the middle. Watch for it.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted BsGenius was a fheg. Of course I was chided by the idiots for making this comment and guess what? I was right on spot again.

post-39064-Im-sure-you-are-very-popular-g-YuKo.gif
Just gotta ask....what's wrong with being gay? Honestly why is that in insult? Lol (pot stirring...is fun)

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just gotta ask....what's wrong with being gay? Honestly why is that in insult? Lol (pot stirring...is fun)
I don't think all gays are fehgs. Fehgs are annoyingly flaming people. They don't even need to be gay.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think all gays are fehgs. Fehgs are annoyingly flaming people. They don't even need to be gay.

this

has nothing to do with sexuality.

that, and I don't believe in legislating words.

Sticks and stones people...get over yourselves.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha... pot stirred. Haha

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of homophobes in here I see.

Lamar Houston as an OLB is a joke. This has failure written all over it.

This is going to be a really bad year. But we need to hit rock bottom before making the climb.

RGIII is a bust, guess who said he was going to be a bust on draft day? Oh yeah, the genius strikes again.