• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: SF 49ers vs St Louis Rams

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because you can tell everything about some guy you've never met by what kind of picture he has on a stupid fukn message board. LMFAO! You really are a fukn moron.

Well there's your stupid avatar and your endless amounts of idiotic posts. That's all the evidence I need big guy. You hate your life, so you talk shit to people on message boards. Good luck with that shit.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because you can tell everything about some guy you've never met by what kind of picture he has on a stupid fukn message board. LMFAO! You really are a fukn moron.

Alright, you're outta here. Peace bitch.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That scrub is better than any QB we have. McCarthy did suddenly figure out how to coach, it helps alot when you have good players. Just imagin what Harbaugh could do with talent like that!

I heard Flynn played a great game today but we learned from Kevin Kolb that a good backup doesn't always make a good starter. I'd have to see more of Flynn before I'd consider signing him. He could be another Frank Reich super sub type guy. One thing I like about McCarthy that I don't like about Harbaugh is that he lets his players play.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad it came to that. I know the guy in real life and he's a great guy that will do anything for you but the 49ers just drive him crazy! He left you no choice though.

i thought he was just some regular who wanted to do some trolling during the holidays

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Too bad it came to that. I know the guy in real life and he's a great guy that will do anything for you but the 49ers just drive him crazy! He left you no choice though.

You mean this isn't real life???...Whaaa???

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i thought he was just some regular who wanted to do some trolling during the holidays

Dude's temper just gets the best of him when it comes to sports or poker. It's too bad, cuz like I said the dude will do anything for you. He and his wife were there for my family years ago and I won't speak badly of him.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Crazy that a scrub like Flynn sets an all time Packer passing record. What a great system they play in. How come McCarthy was so worthless with the 49ers?

That's a loaded question mister, and I'm not bitin' Ha ha!

I do know, McCarthy was instrumental in influencing Nolan to pick Smith over Rodgers - I've always believed it was a conspiracy!! ;)

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Really? The defense let their guard down to an inferior opponent for the first time this year. They lost focus in the 2nd half. Big fucking deal. Look at the context before you freak out. If the 49ers lost, I'd be singing a different tune here.

Speaking of idiots- your avatar speaks volumes as to what kind of an individual you are.

Decent job the last 3 weeks got done wht they needed to do!! Its now Win Or Go Home Time!! Hopefully we an get rested and healed up!! Go 49ers!!:playball:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder how Rodgers would have turned out if the 49ers had picked him.

There is no question he is much better than Smith, so then you wonder how far reaching would his impact have been - Would we still have Nolan as our HC? That thought makes me quiver - and not in a good way!

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean this isn't real life???...Whaaa???

620-is-this-real-life.jpg

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a loaded question mister, and I'm not bitin' Ha ha!

I do know, McCarthy was instrumental in influencing Nolan to pick Smith over Rodgers - I've always believed it was a conspiracy!! ;)

Not so much loaded. I don't think mcCarthy is any sort of genius, but in his defense here in SF, he had to work with 2-14 talent. Those 2005 49ers just sucked all around, still recovering from when the 49ers decided to blow up the roster in 2004

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how Rodgers would have turned out if the 49ers had picked him.

Too hard to guess. The stupidity of Nolan and Singletary would have screwed any QB, but the constant changes at offensive coordinator just made it worse.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Something that should not go un-mentioned - David Akers has a QB rating of 158.3!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I wonder how our kicker and punter outplay the rest of the roster consistently....

lol

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Branch:

#49ers Harbaugh on the fake field goal: "It has been in other games throughout the season going back to about the third game. We just didn't get any calls for it until today. We've been practicing it for about 10 weeks." 9 minutes ago

The name of the #49ers fake field goal: Sleeper. 7 minutes ago