• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Saints @ 49ers PLAYOFFS!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2006 NFC Title Game deja vu?

Chicago bears vs NO Saints..... 39-14 outcome for the bears....

Are we the bears? never thought of this POV....

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been off the grid for a few, looking to review all of those road playoff victories in Saints history.

Ok, back to my search.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you! It does mean a lot hearing from a packer fan and not necessarily flipping out on us like you were on some roids...

but then again, you may be mind fucking us.... are you mind fucking us? lol

Packer fans are only rooting for the 49ers because they aren't afraid of the 49ers offense. They realize that their only chance to win this season is being able to outscore opponents since their defense is awful.

Plus, they probably realize that if it wasn't for a freak play where Cobb was flipped over backwards but still landed on his feet to return a kick for a TD, they probably would have lost that shootout with the Saints earlier in the year. Throw that in with the Saints playing even better and maybe the hottest team in the league, while the Packers defense is even worse... they're scared and hoping someone else knocks off the Saints before Brees tears up that craptastic secondary.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Packer fans are only rooting for the 49ers because they aren't afraid of the 49ers offense. They realize that their only chance to win this season is being able to outscore opponents since their defense is awful.

Plus, they probably realize that if it wasn't for a freak play where Cobb was flipped over backwards but still landed on his feet to return a kick for a TD, they probably would have lost that shootout with the Saints earlier in the year. Throw that in with the Saints playing even better and maybe the hottest team in the league, while the Packers defense is even worse... they're scared and hoping someone else knocks off the Saints before Brees tears up that craptastic secondary.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Plus, they probably realize that if it wasn't for a freak play where Cobb was flipped over backwards but still landed on his feet to return a kick for a TD, they probably would have lost that shootout with the Saints earlier in the year. Throw that in with the Saints playing even better and maybe the hottest team in the league, while the Packers defense is even worse... They're scared and hoping someone else knocks off the Saints before Brees tears up that craptastic secondary.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

You beat me to it so I'll just second your motion...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got me a new avatar for this week.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No one wants to play the Saints right now. Still, I'm looking forward to Saturday.

Completely agree!!!

For me and I suspect yourself as well, I know this isn't yet the dominate team we are trying and hopefully will become, but man it is going to feel good to once again hear the roar of a playoff crowd at the Stick!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be the best we have to beat the best.......didn't we beat Marino the year he threw for 5k? Or am I off a year?

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Completely agree!!!

For me and I suspect yourself as well, I know this isn't yet the dominate team we are trying and hopefully will become, but man it is going to feel good to once again hear the roar of a playoff crowd at the Stick!

I was lucky enough to be at the Stick for the Niners last playoff game there. One of the greatest sporting events I've been too. People say Candlestick isn't loud but my ears were ringing for a week.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok...new for me, never used an Avatar before...but this is appropriate for this season and this week!