• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - Buffalo at San Jose - Jan 6, 7:30PM

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Damphousse, Nolan, Cheechoo and other guys who want to play hard. Im really serious when I say we should try to trade the entire first line and see what we can get. This season is done. I have never seen such a poor defensive team. Sorry guys, but its time to rebuild. Drew was saying that Roenick said during his first game here that hes never heard such a quiet bench. We have a bunch of la la la panises who have no fire. Boyler should go too so he can use his skills for a team who wants to win. He has checked out for sure. He is playing like he wants to be traded. Sorry for ranting guys but Im extremely disappointed with this play especially after Clowe called them out. Get rid of Wilson too. What the fuck did u see with Wallin? He is seriously the worst fucking hockey player I have ever watched. Very upsetting.

I think we're all pretty discouraged. I was really hoping that the Sharks would come out firing and put together their best 60 minute effort of the season after Clowe's post game rant. Well 20 minutes down and it's same old same old so far. More floaters than hard workers. Obviously the game still has 40 minutes left and the Sharks could come back and win, but would anyone really be encouraged by that? This is the same thing the Sharks have done for years. Play when they want to. It's good enough in the regular season, but just like all the other years, when they need to play tough ALL THE TIME in the playoffs, they can't do it. The really bad part though is this team might be worse than the previous Sharks teams at taking shifts, periods, games, weeks, etc off.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf is Huskins doing?!?!?!?

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ken fucking Huskins what the fuck does that guy do right? What is he doing? That moron couldnt play for another team in the league. We have 2 defensemen who wouldnt make the roster for another team. Bring back Braun, hes garbage defensively, but at least he brings something to the table offensively.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cali, no joke I was thinking the same thing. Those guys would not make another roster in the nhl.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sorry guys, I feel like Clowe tonite Im just fricking livid with this team.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken fucking Huskins what the fuck does that guy do right? What is he doing? That moron couldnt play for another team in the league. We have 2 defensemen who wouldnt make the roster for another team. Bring back Braun, hes garbage defensively, but at least he brings something to the table offensively.

Seriously, there was one Sabre in front of the net, but Huskins would rather turn to face Nitty. His defensive recognition is garbage and Doug should have cut his losses after he traded for him and he was injured.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell a shut out for the Sharks

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy and his fucking "the shot clock is tied" line... kill me now.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
y is Ferriero on this team? a break away and fails, ohwell thats how this game is going

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rares, thanks for the laugh I needed that. If you actually listen to Drew he slightly hints at how pathetic this team is at times.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rares, thanks for the laugh I needed that. If you actually listen to Drew he slightly hints at how pathetic this team is at times.

Yeah, Drew actually sounds pissed off.

I like it.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad... very sad.

I don't think I would give up on Boyle - he has to be really burned out from the minutes hes playing and the amount of slop he has to cover. However - Marleau needs to go, I am done with him.

As a side point, the interview with pickles was telling. If that dork asked me what were waiting for to spark the team I would look him square in the eye and tell him thats why the team sucks. They are always waiting around for something to spark them instead of creating that spark.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
y is Ferriero on this team? a break away and fails, ohwell thats how this game is going

Ferriero is about 20 million times better in every aspect of the game then McGinn (the biggest fucking waste).

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I just hear "Vlasic" and "alertly" together in the same sentence?

Teh world is going to 'splode...