• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT 6.26.13 Timmeh vs. doyers

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have already but was afraid with this being a loss and sweep, would be painful.

Appreciate the support.

This is only my second post-game recap ever (first was second game of season) but they are fun to do, definitely plan to do them more often and improve. Appreciate the support

Lincecum loses control as Giants are swept by Dodgers - Hardball Chat Baseball Blog | West | Hardball Chat Baseball Blog

Nice work, Matt. However, in the 4th paragraph, you say "While the Giants season begins to turn around and creep closer to .500", I think you mean the Dodgers.

And as tzill pointed out, it wasn't the curve that got Timmy in trouble, it was the hanging slider.

Nice effort, though. Well done!

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need a proof reader, I am sure some on the board could do a decent job of scanning for mistakes. We do that with one another's posts all day, we are used to it! :D

yeah. I'm going to try to do recaps as often as possible. So will start posting them on here first

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have already but was afraid with this being a loss and sweep, would be painful.

Appreciate the support.

This is only my second post-game recap ever (first was second game of season) but they are fun to do, definitely plan to do them more often and improve. Appreciate the support

Lincecum loses control as Giants are swept by Dodgers - Hardball Chat Baseball Blog | West | Hardball Chat Baseball Blog

A really nice piece! Very well written and I was quite surprised that I didn't detect any real 'homerism' within the article. You are such an avid fan! Had to be somewhat difficult to write from the prospective of a Giant fan. Well done Matt. I'll be looking for your future contributions

Would have really liked to see the article titled: