• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gary Patterson has got a big fuggin problem with Art Briles and how he runs Baylor

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the Baylor jumping Ohio St talk was from non Big 12 fans. Baylor needed to prove itself against the top of the conference. They looked very impressive against lesser teams and that is what a great team needs to do. They were half way there but once again they still can't consistently beat the best teams in the Big 12 no matter how good their offense is. When it struggles they don't have the defense to carry them. All offenses have bad days occasionally and that is why I prefer strong defense being the focus of recruiting.

I never really said it was just/all Big 12 fans. I'm just saying you're all sure getting uptight about me taking a tiny jab at them.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always get annoyed when a power school fan jumps on a school like Baylor. Leave those fuckers alone and let them enjoy their success. They've never really had it before and teams like we support will always get the benefit of the doubt over them at the end of the season.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always get annoyed when a power school fan jumps on a school like Baylor. Leave those fuckers alone and let them enjoy their success. They've never really had it before and teams like we support will always get the benefit of the doubt over them at the end of the season.

Big12 big12 big12!!!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That losing against your hated rival who at least has a winning record is not nearly as bad as almost losing to a 4-8 team after you were supposed to be potentially the best team in the country. You honestly can't tell a difference?

Jeez, team B12 is fuckin protective of their lil bears.

not really, just thought yer post was silly, all things considered......

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That losing against your hated rival who at least has a winning record is not nearly as bad as almost losing to a 4-8 team after you were supposed to be potentially the best team in the country. You honestly can't tell a difference?

Jeez, team B12 is fuckin protective of their lil bears.

so lemme see, you get a jab aimed in yer direction and you get all wound up, but it's OK.

OK, got it.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big12 big12 big12!!!

Nope, I take up for many schools. I really don't even like the Big 12 anymore. They are happy getting their paycheck and don't have the balls to stand up to people like Deloss Dodds when they are making stupid decisions for the conference. We should have Louisville in our conference today instead of TCU. TCU had 80 years in a big boy conference and failed to invest in sports enough to deserve a slot. But Deloss was so worried about marginalizing A&M he just had to have another Texas team so that he could create a block of teams to not play A&M. He screwed this conference from a financial standpoint too. TCU brings nothing to TV contracts. I hope the league grows or dies. It won't be competitive financially in 10 years at the current status quo. That doesn't mean I think Nebraska, A&M, Missouri, or Colorado were correct in their exiting rhetoric though for the record.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU fans reading this...

Your coach is fat motherfucking pussy

Lol

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cot damn herny toad sucking seman sacs of shit

83703598.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you are mistaken, fella. Go ahead and look at the clock in both games. Being down by 4 with a little over 10 second to go is a lot more difficult to navigate than being down 1 with over half a minute left. I'll let you do the math to figure out why.

YOURE BETTER THAN THIS!!!

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans of various Big 12 teams have said the same thing about Baylor all season.

They are great at home.
They suck ballz on the road.
That is BAYLOR.

No fans of a Big 12 team said Baylor was the best team in the country.
We merely chimed our opinion when the "WHAT IF" game was played...

Any reasonable person would have elevated Baylor above Ohio State if both won out.
That is how the BCS works. It wasn't hard to project it based on 15 years of precedent.

It doesn't mean we actually thought they would do it.
It doesn't mean anyone said Baylor was better than Ohio State.

It was nothing more than the "what if" scenarios discussed every year in Oct/Nov.
Ohio State fans got all butt hurt from even discussing the "what if" scenarios.

For example, I can say with certainty that the University of Kentucky will play for the national title if they go undefeated in 2014. It doesn't mean I believe they will do it.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so lemme see, you get a jab aimed in yer direction and you get all wound up, but it's OK.

OK, got it.

So lemme see, OSU gets trolled mercilessly all year on here and if I defend them I'm "wound up", yet if I decide to return a jab at a team that was being hyped over us it's "silly, all things considered".

OK, got it.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DUDE... you are really getting too uptight about this. It was just a playful jab. OSU gets them to no end.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lemme see, OSU gets trolled mercilessly all year on here and if I defend them I'm "wound up", yet if I decide to return a jab at a team that was being hyped over us it's "silly, all things considered".

OK, got it.

see, now you really do have sand in yer vagina.....

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see, now you really do have sand in yer vagina.....

See, now you really do have sand in your vagina, and your spelling and grammar is horrible.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this looks like another "Peter Pull" contest here. I officially call it a draw:noidea:. Yet I will throw my 2 cents worth in. Gary Patterson is a whiny bitch. If you are gonna act pissed off, at least start cussing like a sailor and threatening to whoop somebody's ass. Secondly, if Art Briles said something to piss me off, then have the balls to meet him at 50 yard line and knock him the fuck out. Now, we know this isn't exactly how you condone yourself but don't act pissed off after the fact. Get pissed off and act.