• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Tonight

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To clarify, I never said we would go 0-16, in fact, I'm on record as saying 5 or 6 wins. I was using that as an example. I also never said Dalton is the worst QB ever. I said, right now, he isn't ready to be the starter for an NFL team. No rookie QB should start IMO.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now things look pretty bad... I'd say we look a lot like the 2000 Bengals. Probably about 2-5 wins at best. I suppose it will be interesting to see what MB plans for 2013 when he has to spend to the cap - He's been trying to get an out on the lease so maybe he's tanking and then will spend later. Who knows? All I know is that this team hasn't been given a chance - When you spend so little and don't even try, this is what you get. Who-Dey!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton wasn't horrible, but he is a rookie and he played like one. He made some nice throw after he settled down a bit, but he also made some really bad throws. His mistakes are the mistakes that a 2nd round rookie qb makes - He overthrows receivers when he's rushed. I will say that he does seem to have a nice command of the offense - He doesn't seem confused and I think he's making the right decisions. But, with the talent around him, they don't have much of a chance. Without a running game and without pass protection, the kid will make more mistakes than good plays. He's not talented enough to hide our limitations.

I will say that I do like the offensive scheme more than Brat's playbook. The receivers were open on many plays. Too bad they can't execute.

Dalton was horrific. Half his yards came on a screen pass. He's an embarrassment to watch. It's a slap in the face to the entire city to watch this guy "play football." He's a bum. He has no business at all being in this league.