• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game thread Rams VS Jags. Win or move to Los Angelas

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man cant leave you guys alone for a minute lol! My feeling for what its worth is. If you are a good team and you have manhandled your opponent all day and it is clear who the victor is then yes kneel down. But if you are a young team in need of any advantage you try and punch it in regardless of the score or time on the clock. I can see both sides of the argument. I think you have to take injuries out because they too are a part of the game and can happen at anytime. And you never ever take a knee in defeat. Ever.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with taking a knee even in defeat. The 49ers took a knee on 4th down last night even though it wouldn't use up time. The Texans ran a play after that with 20 seconds left on the clock. To me that's bullshit. If they were going for it and threw a long pass down field i'd understand it, but they didn't. They had a half-assed run for 8 yards. Fake/pretend playing is absolute bullshit and i've no time for it. Take a knee then shake hands.

There are 4 pre-season games for all the practice you want. I don't recall any fans shouting for the starters to go back out late in pre-season games. It's risk-reward and there was no reward.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did not know we were that bad in preseason Fastforward and that we had a problem in the running game. Every team does not play that hard in the preseason either as much as they do in the regular season-Just nough to make the team. If we would have stunk it up that bad in the preseason, I would have called for the same thing. But that is conjecture at this point. Now that we all know we have problem and are trying FIX things, that is why I called for that move. If we are among the elites, you would not have seen a thing from me but we aren't and thus the suggestion.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did not know we were that bad in preseason Fastforward and that we had a problem in the running game. Every team does not play that hard in the preseason either as much as they do in the regular season-Just nough to make the team. If we would have stunk it up that bad in the preseason, I would have called for the same thing. But that is conjecture at this point. Now that we all know we have problem and are trying FIX things, that is why I called for that move. If we are among the elites, you would not have seen a thing from me but we aren't and thus the suggestion.
Damn retro, it was just a suggestion?

All this time I thought it was an admonishment!

You remind me of this guy:

9k=
red-forman-dumbass.jpg

"I was only suggesting dumbass, now do what I said!"

:laugh3:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redd Foreman, that's one badass mother f'er!!