• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game thread: Lions vs. Buccaneers

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that non QB back-up came in last week threw 2 lasers then ran in a nice TD. I wouldnt be surprised if he starts next week and lights up the scoreboard.

I will not debate Johnny. He has to prove me wrong is all. Second laser was terrible and Gordon made excellent catch. He has many flaws and once the film and game prep is there IMO he no superstar.
Late spark I give ya. What they need? Not sure?

Remember how Cam came out gang busters and once film and how to defend him came out, he is what he is. A guy that gives you a stellar performance every know and then. That defense was his success last season IMO.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, did you just throw Russell Wilson in the same category as Dalton and Geno Smith? Lmao cmon man get outta here with that BS

They have to get him receiving options. Then I will say whether he good, great or awesome.

He extends plays and has great feet. Hard to judge a QB when he has all #3 WRs

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to get him receiving options. Then I will say whether he good, great or awesome.

I am definitely not saying he's great, but he's a consistent 2/1 TD/INT ratio guy, plus great mobility, near 100 rating, hardly any bad games. He's proven he's not bad. To compare him with the likes of Dalton, Bridgewater, Geno , and Kaepernick is a fucking joke, though.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am definitely not saying he's great, but he's a consistent 2/1 TD/INT ratio guy, plus great mobility, near 100 rating, hardly any bad games. He's proven he's not bad. To compare him with the likes of Dalton, Bridgewater, Geno , and Kaepernick is a fucking joke, though.

Most certainly 22. I really can not label this kid until I see him with WRs. The fact he does what does with the lack of them is promising.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm gonna go ahead and judge him as being pretty damn good. Career 99 QB rating, 3-to-1 TD to int ratio, 40-50 ypg on the ground and he doesn't run stupid. He knows when to get down or OB. He's smart.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tampa WR's must be homeless because all they did yesterday was beg for flags yesterday.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, did you just throw Russell Wilson in the same category as Dalton and Geno Smith? Lmao cmon man get outta here with that BS

Yeah, wilson will be someones backup in the next few years. Hes ok, but nothing special. I never miss on qbs and if they will be great or not. Wilson is better than dalton and smith, ILl give you that..but that doesnt mean hes good.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, wilson will be someones backup in the next few years. Hes ok, but nothing special. I never miss on qbs and if they will be great or not. Wilson is better than dalton and smith, ILl give you that..but that doesnt mean hes good.

:wtf::comeatmebro: Interesting fact I heard the other day....Russell Wilson has never played in a NFL game where they didn't have the lead at least once.....

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson reminds me of Steve Young with two exceptions....#1 he knows when to go out of bounds or slide instead of getting hit.....#2 He didn't have to wait years behind Montana to prove himself...

Give Russell Wilson Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate and a million TEs and we would embarrass this league.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson reminds me of Steve Young with two exceptions....#1 he knows when to go out of bounds or slide instead of getting hit.....#2 He didn't have to wait years behind Montana to prove himself...

Give Russell Wilson Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate and a million TEs and we would embarrass this league.

He had Golden Tate. Stafford has already utilized him more than Wilson could.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took this little excerpt out of a article I just recently read.......

Another sign of how well Wilson has played is his record against the best quarterbacks in the league. As noted by Mike Salk of 710 ESPN Seattle, Wilson is now 6-0 in games played against Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers. [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]507733171098501120[/MEDIA]"]is now 6-0 in games played against[/ame] Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers

The dude is just a winner......

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must of hurt to actually type it......