• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game On SuperBowl 49

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam Chancellor's knee is well enough to play. He'll have a knee brace. Hopefully Thomas, Sherman & Chancellor are healthy enough to play well. The Pats will have Stork back in the game and appear healthy overall as a team. Jonas Gray is inactive. That decision is a surprise to me but the Pats usually know what they are doing with roster decisions.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 to 14 at the half. A gutsy call by Carroll to make a play with 6 seconds to half time. Matthews has a TD and a 44 yard catch. Lynch is running hard & he has a TD. This game will test the depth of the Seahawks' secondary since CB Jeremy Lane got injured on the INT. CB Tharold Simon will have to make some plays in coverage for the Seahawks.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another INT by Brady. Matthews with another catch for Seattle on a nice throw by Wilson. This time it was against Browner. The Seahawks coaches are doing a great job of finding the best matchups. Who would have guessed that Matthews would have such a great game. Baldwin just scored a TD vs Revis. 24-14 Seahawks. Baldwin with a dumb penalty (unsportsmanlike conduct) after the play but the Pats had to punt on the following drive.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations Pats on the SB win.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations Pats on the SB win.

Yes, congratulations to New England and their fans. It truly is remarkable how good the Pats have been for what seems like forever. New England's success just makes me realize that much more how incredibly inept our franchise has been for so very long. I'm so worn out with being 'close' I could just puke....seriously.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, congratulations to New England and their fans. It truly is remarkable how good the Pats have been for what seems like forever. New England's success just makes me realize that much more how incredibly inept our franchise has been for so very long. I'm so worn out with being 'close' I could just puke....seriously.

With the history of mediocrity that the Fins have had it's understandable that you are frustrated. That said a few more wins and the Fins are in the playoffs.

On the last play of the SB most people (myself included) thought the Seahawks should have handed the ball to Lynch. Instead they attempted a pass. Butler made the play of the game & got the INT. Game over. I wonder what the Fins would have done in that situation? They may have tried to pass too. They are a creative offense but no one would call their running game overpowering. L Miller is a very good RB with excellent speed and versatility yet the Fins still need another short yardage RB that can move the pile. I like Williams' versatility also but the Fins need another RB that can hammer for first downs & TD's. I'd also like to see a FB added to the Fins roster with a mid round pick to help on short yardage plays like that. One of the reasons the Pats are so successful is they can adapt to different situations. The Fins' bread and butter as an offense is short and mid range passes & well designed running plays yet there is still a time for smashmouth football in the NFL. Alabama & LSU both have FB's that could be chosen in the draft.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Fin fans for the congrats! I don't understand why people think our division is weak though. You guys almost always split games with us and the D in this division is nasty.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Fin fans for the congrats! I don't understand why people think our division is weak though. You guys almost always split games with us and the D in this division is nasty.

Thanks Sgthall, The Fins usually do play well against most teams. Last year the Fins lost close games to GB & Denver for example. I remember the national media talking a lot about the weak AFC East (besides the Pats) however other conferences don't usually have easy matchups vs AFC East teams. I think the Bills will be even better this year. That team also has a very good defense.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Sgthall, The Fins usually do play well against most teams. Last year the Fins lost close games to GB & Denver for example. I remember the national media talking a lot about the weak AFC East (besides the Pats) however other conferences don't usually have easy matchups vs AFC East teams. I think the Bills will be even better this year. That team also has a very good defense.

Exactly! And everybody played the SB champs tough, including the Jets. Every team has a good D, just missing other pieces of the puzzle. Pretty soon this division will be compared to the AFC North and NFC West.