• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game evaluation by the genius

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep post route = checkdown

Checkmate!!
giphy.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you remove that other picture and replace it with this? lmao. Seriously dude, you can't handle the genius. Go to bed.

Or you could explain where I was wrong with the check down thing? Or post another picture and hide. The floor is yours angry monkey.

Dude, if I have to explain why a deep post route is not a fucking checkdown, I'm afraid I may need crayons and a few hours. Just stop. You lost this time. Dust off, and try again tomorrow.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, if I have to explain why a deep post route is not a fucking checkdown, I'm afraid I may need crayons and a few hours. Just stop. You lost this time. Dust off, and try again tomorrow.

k. go to bed.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to bed.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh billy, don't take your ball and go...come back. I wanna hear more about deep post route checkdowns

:dhd:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite checkdown is the go route. Such a safety valve.

:pound:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao. 4 posts in a row. He's so mad.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugggh. These idiots:

Most pass plays will have a designed checkdown as a safety valve for the quarterback. The checkdown is there after the quarterback has gone through his entire progression and not been able to find an open receiver. Since the pass rush has the advantage the longer a play goes, a quarterback will often take the easy pass and gain some yardage rather than get sacked. The most common checkdown route is having a running back slip out of the backfield and turn around for a reception just a few yards downfield.

On the last interception we went all WRs. In other words, no RBs were on the field. Chase (rolls eyes) checked down from his primary receivers (because he misread the defense) and went to his safety valve receiver. Unfortunately because of the misread (and probably miscommunication) he ended up throwing in triple coverage.

Why do i have to explain this to you? Just google it. It's like explaining basic math to retards who can't count. You're really going to hang your hat on this? Chase misread the play is the point. Chase is terrible is the point. Chase is better than Trubisky in nothing is the point. Geez.

Check down.

Emphasis on down.

The throw Daniel made that ended the game Sunday was not a check down.

You’re embarrassing yourself man. Just quit.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check down.

Emphasis on down.

The throw Daniel made that ended the game Sunday was not a check down.

You’re embarrassing yourself man. Just quit.

I guess if you say i'm embarrassing myself it must be true! --classic idiotic comment

He checked down from his primary receivers after misreading the defense. Go read the definition i put up slowly and you'll see what i said makes perfect sense.

Listen you probably like Chase and you think he's better than Trubisky in some areas and this weekend was an embarrassment for you. I get it. You want to pivot away from that and try to score some minor nomenclature/grammar/spellings points from the genius. I get it.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if you say i'm embarrassing myself it must be true! --classic idiotic comment

He checked down from his primary receivers after misreading the defense. Go read the definition i put up slowly and you'll see what i said makes perfect sense.

Listen you probably like Chase and you think he's better than Trubisky in some areas and this weekend was an embarrassment for you. I get it. You want to pivot away from that and try to score some minor nomenclature/grammar/spellings points from the genius. I get it.

I don’t think Chase is better than Trubisky at all. And I’ve said that multiple times. You’re the most clueless genius of all time.

This isn’t minor at all. You don’t know what a check down is and it’s quite sad at this point.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Chase is better than Trubisky at all. And I’ve said that multiple times. You’re the most clueless genius of all time.

This isn’t minor at all. You don’t know what a check down is and it’s quite sad at this point.

I already posted the definition. Are u saying u disagree with that definition?

No. What’s embarrassing is you saying the raiders game was “already over” after 5 mins into the first quarter. That the last int by chase was just “miscommunication”. Now that’s embarrassing.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already posted the definition. Are u saying u disagree with that definition?

No. What’s embarrassing is you saying the raiders game was “already over” after 5 mins into the first quarter. That the last int by chase was just “miscommunication”. Now that’s embarrassing.

I’m saying that last throw wasn’t a checkdown.

Because it wasn’t.

Keep spinning your wheels sport.