• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game comments

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees threw early and often without much opposition, not only are we still struggling against the run, but we are not defending well against the pass, w/o a threat cornerback we are getting no respect for our D at all. Our pass rush is going to have to take up the slack somehow, we have some big boys up front, we need them to put the heat on the qb.

Campbell was a little hesitant, but seemed to warm up as the 1st half went on, the good news, Taiwan Jones looked good carrying the rock, and FA wr Derek Hagan made some good catches.

It wasn't the most inspiring play by the Raiders, but no one got carted off the field and there are some things for the team to build on as the preseason winds down and the MNF opener at mile-high looms on the horizon.

AlbertFlasher

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Brees threw early and often without much opposition, not only are we still struggling against the run, but we are not defending well against the pass, w/o a threat cornerback we are getting no respect for our D at all. Our pass rush is going to have to take up the slack somehow, we have some big boys up front, we need them to put the heat on the qb.

Campbell was a little hesitant, but seemed to warm up as the 1st half went on, the good news, Taiwan Jones looked good carrying the rock, and FA wr Derek Hagan made some good catches.

It wasn't the most inspiring play by the Raiders, but no one got carted off the field and there are some things for the team to build on as the preseason winds down and the MNF opener at mile-high looms on the horizon.

Too early to tell but I thought Campbell looked good. DOn't forget we didn't have Seymour playing either. He makes a huge difference in run defense and rushing the passer. None of the wide receivers lasted very long into the game and that surprised me. I think Hue may be playing possum.