• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 7 Ohio State week

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to stop back anytime:yahoo:

Don't encourage Wamu to return :gaah:Now he will never leave. He keeps hanging around the Mock Drafts I do. He knows his stuff and its really frustrating. LOL.

Good game Wamu and hope OSU does well the rest of the season. :suds:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't encourage Wamu to return :gaah:Now he will never leave. He keeps hanging around the Mock Drafts I do. He knows his stuff and its really frustrating. LOL.

Good game Wamu and hope OSU does well the rest of the season. :suds:

:laugh3:

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit I thought they'd blow us out. Still pissed that this offense sucks but it was a great drive to tie it.

I did too. I was afraid we'd be embarrassed on national TV. We didn't win, but at least we went down swinging.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did too. I was afraid we'd be embarrassed on national TV. We didn't win, but at least we went down swinging.

If the refs didn't stick it in and break it off, we would've won. In the long run it was a big win for the program. Recruits saw a team with 45 scholarship players active take what everyone considers the current flagship team in the conference to 2 OT's in front of a crowd that was absolutely insane for the entire game. Could not ask for a better atmosphere. We may have lost that battle, but that game will help us win the war long term:yahoo:

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's a good way to look at it. They showed much better than I expected they would. Going into the game I wasn't looking forward to the beating I expected was coming. But the team battled and for a short period of time it looked like they could win the game. I was not very impressed by the 10 points gift wrapped by the zebras. The wasted timeout on the final drive or spike for no reason. But it was on the defense with a 7 point lead against a injured QB. They just couldn't close it out. Disappointing but i'm sure it will a fantastic stepping stone for the program going forward. The crowd was rocking and the boys battled with everything they had against a far superior team.

Any idea when the next bat signal will go up for the next commit lb?