• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 7 Ohio State week

pools

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i would say so..... Franklin might be able to recruit but it doesn't look like he knows how to be a coach, the team is regressing from week to week

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree that we are regressing. We are simply playing tougher teams than we saw earlier in the season. Our offensive line actually looks like they MAY have made some progress in this second bye week. They still aren't good, but they do seem to be playing a bit better. I just want to see US get a bowl game with it's extra practice to help out going into next season. If we don't improve by Franklin's third year he'll be gone. Don't judge his coaching ability in his first season when he is playing with a major shortage of scholarship players and a team lacking in upper classmen.

pools

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our O-line is more experienced than OSU, our QB is better and more experienced but we can't move the ball for crap.

If we can't stay competitive with the tougher teams we don't deserve to make it to a bowl game simply put. And when the "tougher" teams happen to be under .500 thats even sadder.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not happy about the 10 points gifted to OSU.

pools

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 on 4 and the qb gets sacked? and it wasn't caused by the 7 on 3 coverage straight up sack.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit I thought they'd blow us out. Still pissed that this offense sucks but it was a great drive to tie it.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....what a good time. Psu fans got it going on. Sorry your boys didnt pull out the upset. But the 2nd half gave us something to be happy about.

Btw....we ended up getting seats in section NBU, row 78 which was up there but at the corner of the endzone. Those were great seats. A couple of years ago we sat in section EE which is on the 50...but I liked the seats we got last night much better.

Anyways.....the whiteout was a blast....and your boys showed up bigtime in the 2nd half....esp the D.
A

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet the recruits are just loving another pathetic display by this team.

The recruits were going nuts the entire game. Even at 17-0 that place was rocking off the charts....btw, a BIGTIME 2016 recruit was at the tailgate I attended and unlike most fans, confirms what I've said all along. a game result or how we are playing now doesn't mean shit to these kids. Franklin has been completely up front about the current situation with them and they all completely believe in where this team is going. The kids dad even said as soon as we hired Franklin he told his friend who brought him to tailgate that we'd be back in title contention in a couple years....this is from getting to know him while he was starting to contact his son when he was at Vandy.

In short, fans really over estimate the affects of a game outcome.....crowd and atmosphere was off teh charts and it was a recruiting grand slam of a night

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That display by the B1G refs was a fucking disgrace. Did anyone read their comments after the game? they didn't even review that fucking INT, blamed technical difficulties. There was a fucking jumbotron clearly showing it hit the ground for christ sake. The kick clearly 3 seconds past the clock expiring wasa nice twist as well. Then, they call that holding on us 30 yards from play in OT and let Wartman get tackled in thick of play on Barrett's big run to start OSU OT. If they call that, they are forced to throw and I think we win for sure because BArrett was rattled bad throwing the ball.

Eirther way, great, gutsy effort by this team, very proud of the squad and feel better about rest of season. Hack had time to throw much of night, OL improved...Belton is a big part of running game woes, which is why I was glad to see more Akeel when it mattered. He hits the hole instead of dancing or trying to bounce every run out.

Defense, what more can you really say:suds:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That display by the B1G refs was a fucking disgrace. Did anyone read their comments after the game? they didn't even review that fucking INT, blamed technical difficulties. There was a fucking jumbotron clearly showing it hit the ground for christ sake. The kick clearly 3 seconds past the clock expiring wasa nice twist as well. Then, they call that holding on us 30 yards from play in OT and let Wartman get tackled in thick of play on Barrett's big run to start OSU OT. If they call that, they are forced to throw and I think we win for sure because BArrett was rattled bad throwing the ball.

Eirther way, great, gutsy effort by this team, very proud of the squad and feel better about rest of season. Hack had time to throw much of night, OL improved...Belton is a big part of running game woes, which is why I was glad to see more Akeel when it mattered. He hits the hole instead of dancing or trying to bounce every run out.

Defense, what more can you really say:suds:

That missed int call was a disgrace. The BigTen should be ashamed of themselves. There was no way that pass was intercepted. Helluva game last night though.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only was that a rip, there were a couple of times the play clock expired on tOSU and no whitle.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That missed int call was a disgrace. The BigTen should be ashamed of themselves. There was no way that pass was intercepted. Helluva game last night though.

Yeah, I don't mind losing if we lose, but refs making themselves such a big part of the game is a shame. Both teams work way too hard for that shit.

I had a great time regardless, glad to see our team improving and it was a great show for recruits as that place was just nuts.

Good luck, you seem like a cool bucknut fans bro:suds:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only was that a rip, there were a couple of times the play clock expired on tOSU and no whitle.

yeah, the biggest being that FG

It is what it is I guess. I come to expect it anymore.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't mind losing if we lose, but refs making themselves such a big part of the game is a shame. Both teams work way too hard for that shit.

I had a great time regardless, glad to see our team improving and it was a great show for recruits as that place was just nuts.

Good luck, you seem like a cool bucknut fans bro:suds:

I hate games where the refs blow calls, especially one that obvious. Still have alotta concerns about my Buckeyes though. PSU's D had JT rattled all evening. And good luck to your Nittany Lions the rest of the way. Always like yappin' w/ fellow BigTen fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate games where the refs blow calls, especially one that obvious. Still have alotta concerns about my Buckeyes though. PSU's D had JT rattled all evening. And good luck to your Nittany Lions the rest of the way. Always like yappin' w/ fellow BigTen fans.

Feel free to stop back anytime:yahoo: