• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12- VT @ UVA

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
couple ST questions: 1)why has it taken this long to let DC punt? 2) Was there an injury or something that made beamer have to go with DC? 3)Will DC punt against Clemson? 4) Why are we so determined to kick a 55+ yard FG 4)Why not give Cody Journell a chance @ those, FTR i understand the Meyer has the stronger leg, but CJ does have the leg to hit those.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From J.R. Collins' facebook

There are those who will talk the talk and those who will walk the walk.
UVA talked But didn't walk the walk, lol nowhere near walking lol they
didn't even step foot in the endzone.# VT runs VA

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of recruiting, exactly what does London say to an in-state recruit? Come to UVa, we hope to stay within 30 of them next year, possibly even score. Seriously.

VT 75, UVa 7 in the ML era. That should even make Al Groh blush.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diggs is not going to UVA, never has been, and never will. I have heard ZERO from anyone about him even being the least bit interested. It will be Florida or Auburn. The only team creeping on him right now is Michigan who came in late.

If Diggs wasn't interested in UVa, then why did he cancel his original plans of going to the FSU/UF game, and instead go to the UVa game?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks to me like the players are in the prayer circle at mid-field, and Logan joined late due to the interview.

It could have been. I didn't see it live as it ran.

As for Diggs, he wanted a free ticket to a big time game to see some of his boys play. It wouldn't be the first time a payer did that. he was on the field with the Fullers celebrating afterwards.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Diggs wasn't interested in UVa, then why did he cancel his original plans of going to the FSU/UF game, and instead go to the UVa game?

His mom wanted to check out his most likely potential college destination. Alot of GC recruits were at the game and he wanted to join them. FWIW he won't be at VT or UVA but he was always more open to VT than UVA (as seen today).

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of my wahoo "friends" on facebook posted this.

"It could be worse I could have gone to tech. At the end of the day all hokies and wahoos have one thing in common, we all got into tech."

this is why i fucking hate uva. this is their response every time we beat them. worst fans in the country.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He cancelled to watch his brother play this weekend. He's been to UF and this visit was set up for his mother rather than him. He knows what he likes, not its up to his mom to see how she likes it.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of my wahoo "friends" on facebook posted this.

"It could be worse I could have gone to tech. At the end of the day all hokies and wahoos have one thing in common, we all got into tech."

this is why i fucking hate uva. this is their response every time we beat them. worst fans in the country.

:hurt:

Most of them are Ass-Clowns...Can't stand them either. I put them up there with many Cowgirl fans. I denial, thinking every year is the year they go to the superbowl..blahahahaha

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck UVA and their arrogant smug tie wearing shithead fan base. You would think after 8 years without beating us they would just say "you know what, maybe we suck"

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What cracks me up is the fact that the majority of people at Tech who earn a 3.5 GPA could transfer into UVA if they pleased. That means that there are a lot of people at Tech choosing to be there instead of at UVA

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comparing schools that broadly is stupid IMO.. if you wanna be an architect or engineer, tech is better.. if you wanna go for other stuff, uva is better.. these are pretty much facts, why people talk broadly about it i have no idea

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Such a satisfying victory yesterday. I heard a whole lot of smack talk this past week. In return, I ain't saying anything Monday. A grin and a "good morning" is gonna drive the Hoos INSANE. Meanwhile, I'll be finalizing my plans to watch my Hokies play for another championship!

Ignore academic arrogance. It's an indictment for a lack of intelligence and self awareness.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally back home. That was one of the most satisfying VT victories I've ever experienced. Had dirt clods thrown at me in the 3rd quarter by UVA students because I was cheering. Glad we showed no mercy in this game.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally back home. That was one of the most satisfying VT victories I've ever experienced. Had dirt clods thrown at me in the 3rd quarter by UVA students because I was cheering. Glad we showed no mercy in this game.

sounds like the wahoos were staying classy. thought they were supposed to be a more cultured bunch.