• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12- VT @ UVA

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVA SUCKS!!
UVAsucks.jpg

"Yes, Yes, oh your Cavalier tears taste so sweet."

Last edited by a moderator:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Game #12 - VT @ UVA.

Might as well get the conversation started. To be honest whoVa has me a little nervous, you know ML is gonna have them fired up to play VT especially since its for the division.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it will be a good game. i expect it to be very tight in the first half, with us winning by 10. wishful thinking i guess.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well get the conversation started. To be honest whoVa has me a little nervous, you know ML is gonna have them fired up to play VT especially since its for the division.

Yep, We will be talking more about this in the next few days. I agree though hunz, they are hot and confident. Their O-Line (running game) vs. our DLine will be the key to the game at an early glance. Hopefully our guys won't be thinking too much about the BCS just yet (B and B should be able to keep them grounded). We still need 'Bama (at least to lose), maybe OK St. again and LSU to beat the Hogs.
Will be a great game to watch next week, glad to see this game mean something for a change (other than bragging rights, which in itself is huge). I think UVA should be ranked this week and this game should be very competititive..

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They must have a horseshoe up their ass after watching FSU gag the game away multiple times. Maybe it'll fall out before kickoff on Saturday.

All I got to say is we better be focused. We are the better team, but not for a second should we underestimate the motivation UVA will have. If I were addressing our team, I'd tell them don't play with emotion, its a business trip. Stay composed, don't give them anything to feed off of.

vtnuclearhokie

Pronounced Nuke-u-ler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only hope that UVA fans will wake up this morning and say "I pledge to be there" only to find out Tech fans have already bought up the tickets for this game over the past 4 months. Atmosphere may be a deciding factor.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVA fans have way to much optimism right now. I hope we crush that. I hope that with the ACC Coastal on the line we show up for this game. If we are all talking about the BCS you know the team is also. Need to be focused for this game. Biggest game we've had against UVA since the 2007 game @ UVA when the ACC Coastal was also on the line.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
UVA fans have way to much optimism right now. I hope we crush that. I hope that with the ACC Coastal on the line we show up for this game. If we are all talking about the BCS you know the team is also. Need to be focused for this game. Biggest game we've had against UVA since the 2007 game @ UVA when the ACC Coastal was also on the line.

That's because they have nothing to lose in this game. If they lose, their excuse is that it's only year 2 for London and he's doing more than what was expected. We on the otherhand have everything to lose, but are a more talented team. UVA has been very fortunate, like us, but their low expectations to begin the season have helped surge their optimism now.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]RidU6ILUQNE&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Do yourself a favor and watch these

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope the team isn't even thinking about BCS standings. Every time any of that talk starts, we seem to blow it. It doesn't matter if its the start of the year or late, BCS talk seems to bring about the bad mojo.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
any idea where to get a decent priced ticket?!?!?

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend who got them for our group got them from the ticket office. They weren't sold out as of last night when he got them. I think $74 each?

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yea...just tried....it was sold out! thanks tho!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Don't sell this Virginia group short. They run the ball well and play solid, disciplined defense. If they can take out Florida State on the road, they are capable of beating us at home. They've got momentum and confidence, and they're going to throw everything they have at our team.

Tech needs to bring their A game. Can't let these guys have a chance.

Go Hokies!

PS. If you don't have a ticket already, your best bet is to scalp one Saturday. Most fans from both schools are reasonable, but you will run into some that won't sell to the other, or will jack up the price. Some are douchey about it, but I've found being respectful may yield free beer and food. I've also seen Tech fans pull over a blue shirt to get a deal for tickets from a unsuspecting Hoo.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to come out focused, and blow the doors off UVA (fingers crossed)

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the team isn't even thinking about BCS standings. Every time any of that talk starts, we seem to blow it. It doesn't matter if its the start of the year or late, BCS talk seems to bring about the bad mojo.

I think it is very premature for them to be talking about that and I don't think it will be an issue. They need to come out focused and ready to play this game. Like someone else said, I would look for ML to have them ready and may even have some tricks up his sleeve. I wouldn't be surprised to see a fake punt/FG, halfback pass, or something like that in this game. UVA has far exceeded expectations this year (with some luck) so they have nothing to lose. Our guys better be ready, especially the defensive line..

FWIW, The Auburn-'BAMA game is at the same time so hopefully our guys are paying attention to the game, and not the scoreboard.