• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fulmer Cup Sticky?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be important if Saban needs the scholarship. Otherwise it will be a second chance for him.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be important if Saban needs the scholarship. Otherwise it will be a second chance for him.

Yeah, just like when he kicked off a 5 star CB when it was a position we were already thin at and sure as hell could have used last year.

If you want to make a stupid dig at Alabama, just say we have so much talent we can afford to kick anyone want off the team.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, just like when he kicked off a 5 star CB when it was a position we were already thin at and sure as hell could have used last year.

If you want to make a stupid dig at Alabama, just say we have so much talent we can afford to kick anyone want off the team.

When did I say you didn't have more talent than any team in college football? You have more 5 star recruits than MSU has 5 and 4 stars combined and tripled.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say you didn't have more talent than any team in college football? You have more 5 star recruits than MSU has 5 and 4 stars combined and tripled.

And still couldn't beat Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl. :pound:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You suggested that if he would be kicked off the team or not was based on if he needed a scholarship spot or not. Which was completely ignorant of the history of what Saban does.

Saban suspended a 1st round draft picked(3rd overall if I recall) the day before the 2008 Sugar Bowl. Kicked off a 5 star CB and multiple 4 star players for a felony. Saban gives no fuck at all to other factors when it comes to discipline.

The more logical thing to say is he can afford to be like that due to all the talent on the team.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You suggested that if he would be kicked off the team or not was based on if he needed a scholarship spot or not. Which was completely ignorant of the history of what Saban does.

Saban suspended a 1st round draft picked(3rd overall if I recall) the day before the 2008 Sugar Bowl. Kicked off a 5 star CB and multiple 4 star players for a felony. Saban gives no fuck at all to other factors when it comes to discipline.

The more logical thing to say is he can afford to be like that due to all the talent on the team.

I keep forgetting you Bama fans can dish it out but have paper thin skin.

Bama is the bestest team ever and no one should question Saint Saban's integrity.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep forgetting you Bama fans can dish it out but have paper thin skin.

Bama is the bestest team ever and no one should question Saint Saban's integrity.

I think you are the fan of a shitty team just so you don't have to deal with it. Nobody throws shit at shit programs.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are the fan of a shitty team just so you don't have to deal with it. Nobody throws shit at shit programs.

Yes we are a shit program. Never have denied that we are a third tier program and that will not changed regardless of how many top 10 finishes we have.

Yesterday you cracked a joke saying the Auburn recruit was obviously paid off to play their when he had a picture of money. Today I crack a joke about Saban processing players and you write War and Peace crying about it. Relax and eat your muffin Ohio State has been handing out.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we are a shit program. Never have denied that we are a third tier program and that will not changed regardless of how many top 10 finishes we have.

Yesterday you cracked a joke saying the Auburn recruit was obviously paid off to play their when he had a picture of money. Today I crack a joke about Saban processing players and you write War and Peace crying about it. Relax and eat your muffin Ohio State has been handing out.

Auburn is a rival, it's all tongue in cheek. They do it back, it's all in good fun. It's the same thing with LSU fans if you haven't noticed. TB will come to the Alabama forum give everyone the finger, we give it back and he's one of my favorite posters.

Your joke was stupid because it's not remotely based on truth. You actually have to know the in's and out's of a program to joke like that. You do not. So it doesn't come off as tongue in cheek, it just comes off as ignorant hate.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn is a rival, it's all tongue in cheek. They do it back, it's all in good fun. It's the same thing with LSU fans if you haven't noticed. TB will come to the Alabama forum give everyone the finger, we give it back and he's one of my favorite posters.

Your joke was stupid because it's not remotely based on truth. You actually have to know the in's and out's of a program to joke like that. You do not. So it doesn't come off as tongue in cheek, it just comes off as ignorant hate.

I'm sorry I will try and not speak about the Almighty Alabama anymore. :lame:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry I will try and not speak about the Almighty Alabama anymore. :lame:

Or like I dunno, bring up something that has merit and tease us about it like the others.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
move over womens bowling....guilty!

Jury finds ex-Vanderbilt football players Brandon Vandenburg, Cory Batey guilty of r*pe - ESPN

Yeah but that took place a long time ago. If anythg it should go against Penn State (I said it correctly :rollseyes:) because Franklin was coach there at the time

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the new signee's count in this Fulmer cup?

The dirtpeckers just had their newly signed, 4* DE, get arrested for larceny.