• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Ryder Cup

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rory haters are simply Saudi apologists.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is an interesting development with Xander Schauffeles. It sheds light that there are considerable contract negations that take place for the Ryder Cup.

That said, you can see how a story about Cantlay "might" have come about.

Here is the thing about the Cantlay story ...the idea that he could not find a hat that fit for the Ryder Cup is just not possible.
I don't what the real reason is but is sure as hell not the reason he gave.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the way..........This could be the most important post about the Ryder Cup.............EVER
Did Ralph Lauren, actually design the hats and apparel, for the U.S. Ryder Cup Team?
Really bad............The hats and shirts looked like they came from the sale bin leftovers at Walmart.
It was the Ryder Cup, not the half drunk Sunday foursome at the local course. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is an interesting development with Xander Schauffeles. It sheds light that there are considerable contract negations that take place for the Ryder Cup.

That said, you can see how a story about Cantlay "might" have come about.

Here is the thing about the Cantlay story ...the idea that he could not find a hat that fit for the Ryder Cup is just not possible.
I don't what the real reason is but is sure as hell not the reason he gave.

I tried on the hats they wore and I hates the fit and did not buy one.

if they are required to wear the New Era hats, New Era isn't oging to make a special hat just for Cantley.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried on the hats they wore and I hates the fit and did not buy one.

if they are required to wear the New Era hats, New Era isn't oging to make a special hat just for Cantley.
You get suits fitted, you get your clubs fitted ..if you are on the Ryder cup and worth Millions ...you can't get someone to make your hats fit perfectly.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get suits fitted, you get your clubs fitted ..if you are on the Ryder cup and worth Millions ...you can't get someone to make your hats fit perfectly.
I don't think Patrick Cantley carries that much weight.

if JT or Scottie had wanted it, maybe...but if the brand wants you to wear what the fans are looking to buy, you don't have a choice. Getting your clubs and suits fitted is completely different. You wear what the brand tells you to wear when it is a team thing

I personally don't like hats with that kind of hard structure so I can get where Cantley was coming from.