• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Friendliest and worst opposing college football fan bases you've visited?

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the aggies one of the last times they visited Lubbock IIRC. It just wasn't shit. But, the police said the perpetrators did an excellent job in creating a concoction that looked like the real stuff. And I think they remember catching the guys.

That might have been 2011 when Tech fans vandalized the Aggie buses that led them from the hotel to the stadium by writing derogatory stuff on the outside and then spreading manure on the inside.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might have been 2011 when Tech fans vandalized the Aggie buses that led them from the hotel to the stadium by writing derogatory stuff on the outside and then spreading manure on the inside.

LOL @ "manure" :pound:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best: Oklahoma, Texas (yes, pretty damn cool in person), Ohio State, LSU, Virginia Tech, Clemson, Georgia, probably missing a few, but those stood out. USC wasn't bad, even when they kicked our ass in our own stadium.

Worst: Penn State, Colorado, Wisconsin, Missouri, Kansas State (pretty much in that order)

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the correct answer for worst. Urine filled ziplock bags, batteries, snowballs full of rocks...just a short list of things that CU fans have been known to throw at opposing fans and players. And God help you if you park anywhere near the stadium with a Nebraska license plate.

what happened to those folks? Seems like no one ever, has ever had a good thing to say about Colorado fans. I know Longhorn fans dont.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado's such an interesting state. Hardly anyone there knows anything about or gives a damn about college football and that includes CU and CSU football. But man do they love their Denver Broncos.

That's true. Seems like when I used to travel to Denver fairly regularly, I saw a lot of Longhorn/Bevo emblems on cars, but that city is most definitely a professional sports city, especially for the Broncos. I saw just a few CU emblems, or CSU.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:behindsofa:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best was BYU. They were the road team, but the ones I talked to were great including the cheerleaders.

Worst was the Georgia fans at the 95 Peach Bowl. There have been a few members of other fan bases, but most all the Georgia fans were obnoxious that night. One of the guys I was with brother played for UGA and after the game I ended up in a bar with a number of the players from the UGA team that night. The players were great even though I was wearing UVA merchandise.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor broke into a building at A&M while I was there and threw green paint all over everything. I heard it was payback for aggie fans painting some statue maroon.

Baylor fans are climbing that mountain right now of making this list.

They all seem to believe they are a football powerhouse and that the entire world is out to crush them before they take over football forever.

The amount of arrogance and delusion from a fanbase that's never seen it's team have a top 10 finish is ASTOUNDING.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor fans are climbing that mountain right now of making this list.

They all seem to believe they are a football powerhouse and that the entire world is out to crush them before they take over football forever.

The amount of arrogance and delusion from a fanbase that's never seen it's team have a top 10 finish is ASTOUNDING.

They finished 7th in the country two years ago.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this WV gives LSU a run for their money on drunk fans. I think LSU fans drink more but have an unbelievable tolerance.

It was best and worst, not most drunk Sherlock.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this WV gives LSU a run for their money on drunk fans. I think LSU fans drink more but have an unbelievable tolerance.

Nothing against LSU fans but I'm putting my money on WV fans in a drinking contest.

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to take a road trip today and heard this subject on the radio.
I have to say the worst was Baylor. That was way back in the 80's and we (Razorbacks) had just pummeled them at their homecoming. I was getting cussed at and this guy threw a large drink at me, I saw it coming and ducked and it hit an old lady all dressed up in Baylor gear. I quipped back "you throw like your QB, still incomplete" and shuffled on out.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say the worst was Baylor. That was way back in the 80's and we (Razorbacks) had just pummeled them at their homecoming. I was getting cussed at and this guy threw a large drink at me, I saw it coming and ducked and it hit an old lady all dressed up in Baylor gear. I quipped back "you throw like your QB, still incomplete" and shuffled on out.

I like that story bro. That's good stuff. Compelling and rich.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing against LSU fans but I'm putting my money on WV fans in a drinking contest.

No fucking way, man. NO ONE drinks like LSU fans. Hell, I'd take Tennessee fans against West Virginia in a drinking contest.