• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Friday night ACC action: Pitt vs Virginia

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVa could be a good team. The penalties are what did them in IMO. Perkins is a decent qb. Should make the Coastal entertaining to watch. Yea the coastal is a train wreck right now, but it's open for the taking at least which won't make things boring to watch...

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of it is is that we can't get a lot of the four and five star recruits that the Miami's and VT's can get. We probably have to build our reputation back up after years of being in the basement to start getting the top talent to notice. Games like this in primetime won't help matters much.
We're way better than the Mike London era teams but still have a long ways to go to be on top and stay there.

It’s a matter of time. I view UVA as a great gig for an up and comer, perhaps a location that one can create a dynasty. All it will take is the right guy and as lame as the Coastal is, it wouldn’t take much to get the hoos back up there. TBH, I thought Mark Richt would be a good fit there, I think he made a mistake going to Miami, though I understand his reasons.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVa could be a good team. The penalties are what did them in IMO. Perkins is a decent qb. Should make the Coastal entertaining to watch. Yea the coastal is a train wreck right now, but it's open for the taking at least which won't make things boring to watch...
What’s sad is even Bronco last night during the post game conference admitted that they didn’t prepare well at all throughout the week. After hearing that, it looks like they were beat before the game even started. You can’t take anyone lightly.

It’s a matter of time. I view UVA as a great gig for an up and comer, perhaps a location that one can create a dynasty. All it will take is the right guy and as lame as the Coastal is, it wouldn’t take much to get the hoos back up there. TBH, I thought Mark Richt would be a good fit there, I think he made a mistake going to Miami, though I understand his reasons.
Before Bronco came in, I was actually hoping for Jeff Brohm because I really liked how he ran his offense at Western Kentucky. And with the ability to get better defensive recruits, he might’ve been able to put us at the top. I do like Bronco but I’m still not fully sold on Robert Anae as the OC.
Don’t blame Richt at all. Miami was definitely going to be the quicker turnaround of the two schools. Plus, you can’t beat the weather there. It was always going to be an uphill battle competing with them. I think if we can continue to improve and update our facilities, we can start becoming more of a threat. Just have to still eliminate a lot of the boneheadedness.