• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agent Names we need to look at

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I understand we aren't going to go crazy and sign numerous players to absurd contracts. Scotty M. has also said we will not be too active in FA. We don't have a ton of cap room but here are some players I hope we at least look at. We need to target younger, healthy and talented players and sign them to smart, team friendly deals when possible. I hope we take the same approach we did last year. I don't think we need a massive haul in FA and I don't want to spend a lot of money. In no order:

Safety:
George Iloka
Tashaun Gipson
Rodney McLeod

NT/DE:
Malik Jackson
Damon Harrison
Jaye Howard

ILB:
Danny Trevathan
Zack Brown
Brandon Marshall (I would love to have him but Denver will re-sign him and he will cost too much for us)

WR:
Marvin Jones
Rueben Randle

Center:
Stefen Wisniewski
Ben Jones

CB: (Nickel)
Brandon Boykin
Jeremy Lane

RB:
Ronnie Hillman
Bilal Powell

Those are some names I saw that could fit our goal of what we are trying to accomplish. Clearly some of these names would cost quite a bit more than other. I think the most pressing needs are DLine, Safety, ILB and Center. If we could come away with 4 of these names, it would be a great start to the offseason I feel. I have full confidence that we will have a great draft. We are transitioning to a team that build through the draft and fills holes in FA. I have been hoping for this approach for years. We could very well stay clear of all of these names and that is fine because I trust our GM to do the best thing. I think Allen will clear the necessary cap to bring in some talented help as needed.

If I were running the show and with some luck, we would sign:
George Iloka
Danny Trevathan
Jaye Howard
Ben Jones

We could then draft RB, WR, CB and address all other needs in the draft.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I understand we aren't going to go crazy and sign numerous players to absurd contracts. Scotty M. has also said we will not be too active in FA. We don't have a ton of cap room but here are some players I hope we at least look at. We need to target younger, healthy and talented players and sign them to smart, team friendly deals when possible. I hope we take the same approach we did last year. I don't think we need a massive haul in FA and I don't want to spend a lot of money. In no order:

Safety:
George Iloka
Tashaun Gipson
Rodney McLeod

NT/DE:
Malik Jackson
Damon Harrison
Jaye Howard

ILB:
Danny Trevathan
Zack Brown
Brandon Marshall (I would love to have him but Denver will re-sign him and he will cost too much for us)

WR:
Marvin Jones
Rueben Randle

Center:
Stefen Wisniewski
Ben Jones

CB: (Nickel)
Brandon Boykin
Jeremy Lane

RB:
Ronnie Hillman
Bilal Powell

Those are some names I saw that could fit our goal of what we are trying to accomplish. Clearly some of these names would cost quite a bit more than other. I think the most pressing needs are DLine, Safety, ILB and Center. If we could come away with 4 of these names, it would be a great start to the offseason I feel. I have full confidence that we will have a great draft. We are transitioning to a team that build through the draft and fills holes in FA. I have been hoping for this approach for years. We could very well stay clear of all of these names and that is fine because I trust our GM to do the best thing. I think Allen will clear the necessary cap to bring in some talented help as needed.

If I were running the show and with some luck, we would sign:
George Iloka
Danny Trevathan
Jaye Howard
Ben Jones

We could then draft RB, WR, CB and address all other needs in the draft.

most of your guys are young and cost efficient . not a bad job here