• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Frank Nobilo

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to watch set my TV sleep timer and catch up on some of the latest golf highlights when I hit the rack and it is becoming pretty apparent that I want shoot Frank Nobilo. :gaah:

I don't think he's a bad guy or anything, but I can't stand his accent (accents don't usually bother me) which just seems phony and there is something about him that just gets on my nerves :gaah:

Anyone wanna help me bury the body? :dhd:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to watch set my TV sleep timer and catch up on some of the latest golf highlights when I hit the rack and it is becoming pretty apparent that I want shoot Frank Nobilo. :gaah:

I don't think he's a bad guy or anything, but I can't stand his accent (accents don't usually bother me) which just seems phony and there is something about him that just gets on my nerves :gaah:

No, but I'll help you turn the TV down!!

LOL...Frank doesn't do much for me either...I seriously do watch golf often with the volume down and music on...with so much dead air time to fill...they're bound to say something stupid.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm in.

But i'm not digging the hole buy hand. It's too slow. He may wake up and start talking before the hole is ready. Don't forget the lime.

DSC_4778.6036.jpg

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I'll help you turn the TV down!!

LOL...Frank doesn't do much for me either...I seriously do watch golf often with the volume down and music on...with so much dead air time to fill...they're bound to say something stupid.

He is the only one who consistently get's on my nerves for some reason. Notah Begay can wind me up a bit when he is out on the course doing the "whispering commentary" that he is so fond of, but he hasn't inspired me to upgrade my weapons collection like Frank has :pound:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in.

But i'm not digging the hole buy hand. It's too slow. He may wake up and start talking before the hole is ready. Don't forget the lime.

DSC_4778.6036.jpg

Perfect!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the only one who consistently get's on my nerves for some reason. Notah Begay can wind me up a bit when he is out on the course doing the "whispering commentary" that he is so fond of, but he hasn't inspired me to upgrade my weapons collection like Frank has :pound:

We all have one...Kelly Tilghman (when she was doing play by play) is the one that starting me to turn the volume down.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? I think he is one of the most insightful and knowledgeable analyst in the game. The guy I can't stand is Begay with his constant "Tiger" name dropping.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all have one...Kelly Tilghman (when she was doing play by play) is the one that starting me to turn the volume down.

Not as bad as having a female do a football or basketball broadcast though.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as bad as having a female do a football or basketball broadcast though.

I agree on NFL football especially, I don't even like the sideline reporters that don't know squat about the game...basketball, not a big watcher anymore, but I've grown to be okay with Nancy Burke...she knows her stuff, paid her dues.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday morning + no sleep + Nobby's voice = you need to turn the channel, go get some coffee, and suck it up Rex!

But I do know a good spot in FL where Gators like to eat. It's pretty close to his house on Lake Nona.. IF he stills has one there.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody bothers me more than Johnny Miller.

Would love to see the know-it-all look at a player's swing and THEN tell me where the ball went instead of going back to analyze the swing after he knows where it went.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody bothers me more than Johnny Miller.

Would love to see the know-it-all look at a player's swing and THEN tell me where the ball went instead of going back to analyze the swing after he knows where it went.

I know the golf swing is critical to success on tour but on a televised event, analyzing swings for us on a constant basis is senseless...as if we're going to really benefit from it.