• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For all the 5 > 1 cocksuckers...

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah...Are you coming on to me or something???
Don't worry, the last time Dirt was inside a woman he was visiting the Statue of Liberty.....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, the last time Dirt was inside a woman he was visiting the Statue of Liberty.....
Fake News...only tourists go to the Statue of Liberty...

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at claiming titles when there were onlu 8 teams in the league and most players had other jobs.

Simple math...5> 1

as opposed to SB's won since the salary cap. Jerry can't buy his trophies anymore.

1 > 0

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as opposed to SB's won since the salary cap. Jerry can't buy his trophies anymore.

1 > 0

Seriously, some of you bitches need to learn what a calendar is. Salary cap began in the 1994 season.

Dallas won the SB in the 1995 season.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, some of you bitches need to learn what a calendar is. Salary cap began in the 1994 season.

I agree with you here. Jimmy built that team... it wasn’t bought by Jerry.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know darn well that while that "date" came the following year of the start of the salary cap, it spelled the END of DAL. The DAL roster was already very strong, and in fact, that 1995 draft is considered the weakest draft in the franchise, called the "backup" draft. It was the 3rd SB in 4 years, and the other 2 were just BEFORE the Salary cap. This one came as the salary cap just got started, and housed much of the same strong roster. But the fact is, after this, DAL has never seen the NFC championship game again, and never even appeared in a SB again, lone less won it. So to the original point, the salary cap ended DAL. Still FACT.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know darn well that while that "date" came the following year of the start of the salary cap, it spelled the END of DAL. The DAL roster was already very strong, and in fact, that 1995 draft is considered the weakest draft in the franchise, called the "backup" draft. It was the 3rd SB in 4 years, and the other 2 were just BEFORE the Salary cap. This one came as the salary cap just got started, and housed much of the same strong roster. But the fact is, after this, DAL has never seen the NFC championship game again, and never even appeared in a SB again, lone less won it. So to the original point, the salary cap ended DAL. Still FACT.

No

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like all good teams the salary cap cost Dallas talent as did drafting at the end of the draft. But the point about Jerry "buying" the Championships, which I htink started this discussion, is just wrong. How many high priced free agents were on those teams and to take it a step further, how many high priced free agents were on all 3 of them?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That being said, if there were no cap today...Hell yeah Jerry would try to buy a championship and I'd be pissed if he didn't

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YOUR QUOTE

1 > 0

"as opposed to SB's won since the salary cap". The Salary Cap was instituted in 1994 and we have 1 SB since then.

Sorry if you don't like facts, but you made the statement and I simply corrected you.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares?

Be mad the eagles didn't "buy a title" (nevermind how moronic that is).

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?

Be mad the eagles didn't "buy a title" (nevermind how moronic that is).

Point is not... whether to buy a title or not. That was an aside. No one ever argued that DAL was willing to spend more than the Eagles or most other teams prior to the salary cap.

The point is... since the affect of the salary cap... DAL has sucked and all their dominance in football has come prior to the affects of the salary cap.

DAL has not won a NFC championship game since that 95 SB. They have not appeared in a single SB, lone less won one. They have not been able to compete well in this environment at all. The eagles have appeared in more NFC championship games, won more, appeared in more SB's and overall been a stronger playoff team since the salary cap affects.

POINT is... the DAL dynasty is long over... and now, DAL SUCKS.. and will very likely continue to do so until the salary cap is lifted.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since 1996.. and the last DAL SB (only 1 year since the start of the salary cap)..

DAL has not even BEEN to an NFC championship game (correction, I thought they had not won one. They have not even BEEN to one).

PHI has been to 6! Winning 2 of them, for 2 SB appearances, winning 1, losing 1.

Since 1995, the overall regular season record is:

DAL: 174 - 162 (.518)
PHI: 186 - 148 (.557)

Over the past 21 years, the end of season standings has gone:

TIE: 2 times
DAL 7 times
PHI 12 times

The point was... people were saying you can't count the championships before it was called the Superbowl. Well, the game has changed considerably since the salary cap as well. And while DAL was an absolute dynasty earlier, since 1996 and the affects of the salary cap... they SUCK! Just saying...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since 1996.. and the last DAL SB (only 1 year since the start of the salary cap)..

DAL has not even BEEN to an NFC championship game (correction, I thought they had not won one. They have not even BEEN to one).

PHI has been to 6! Winning 2 of them, for 2 SB appearances, winning 1, losing 1.

Since 1995, the overall regular season record is:

DAL: 174 - 162 (.518)
PHI: 186 - 148 (.557)

Over the past 21 years, the end of season standings has gone:

TIE: 2 times
DAL 7 times
PHI 12 times

The point was... people were saying you can't count the championships before it was called the Superbowl. Well, the game has changed considerably since the salary cap as well. And while DAL was an absolute dynasty earlier, since 1996 and the affects of the salary cap... they SUCK! Just saying...
So 12 more wins over the last 22 years = Eagles Great while Dallas sucks?
Truth is over the Dallas has Sucked years Philly's accomplishments were so minutely better they were basically equal until you all got your cherry popped.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to make it better after all these years of "Dallas sucking" Eagles fans are still using them as their measuring stick.