• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Football is quite disappointing to me at the moment...

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not enough that our administration made the worst ever HC hire in football history. (Derek Dooley)

It's not enough that our highly paid coordinators are shifting the bed. (The Florida Game)

It's not enough that our supposedly talented 4 and 5 stars are getting manhandled by supposedly less talented players. (The UMass Game)

Clearly TigerBait1971 is Vandy fan trolling Tennessee.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not enough that our administration made the worst ever HC hire in football history.

It's not enough that our highly paid coordinators are shifting the bed.

It's not enough that our supposedly talented 4 and 5 stars are getting manhandled by supposedly less talented players.

Now one of our most distinguished alumnus and athletes decides to kneel during our national anthem in a foreign country and stand up and place his hand over his heart during God Save the Queen.

Kicking the crap out of your cupcake should make you feel better.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell man, I was where you are now for 7 years.

But now my team is BACK, so dont worry buddy, good times will return!:suds:

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TigerBait1971 ive already decided to go with either Harry's razors or dollar shave club instead of gillette etc..

I have been using Dollar Shave Club for 2-3 years now and love it. I use the one with the 6 blades and it works fantastically. They have an option where you can get blades every other month instead of every month and I do that. I don't have a lot of face to shave. If you find you're not going through the blades very quickly keep that in mind. (I understand you may be shaving more bits of your body than I do). For me it's $9 every other month for a pack of 4 blades. The handle is free.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now one of our most distinguished alumnus and athletes decides to kneel during our national anthem in a foreign country and stand up and place his hand over his heart during God Save the Queen.
England has a worse history of slavery than the United States.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been using Dollar Shave Club for 2-3 years now and love it. I use the one with the 6 blades and it works fantastically. They have an option where you can get blades every other month instead of every month and I do that. I don't have a lot of face to shave. If you find you're not going through the blades very quickly keep that in mind. (I understand you may be shaving more bits of your body than I do). For me it's $9 every other month for a pack of 4 blades. The handle is free.

No razor at for me for over 7 years now. Trim it up with the clippers every 6 months or so

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not enough that our administration made the worst ever HC hire in football history.

Hey, it could have been worse. They could have hired Charlie Weiss. Or, Derek Dooley.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vape PEN??? weak sauce bro!

Yeah sure it is. I prefer the oils over flower. CBD's & tinctures aren't bad either. What's your form of toking up?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sure it is. I prefer the oils over flower. CBD's & tinctures aren't bad either. What's your form of toking up?
HA i havent in quite some time, not legal here and havent tried to get medically qualified (though i am 99.9999% sure even under nebraska's strict laws for being medically qualified i would qualify) CBD doesnt do squat for my back headaches or anxiety tastes like butt though so there is that! Only thing i vape is juice i make since i quit smoking 5 years ago. After smoking 17+ years i feel better. If i wanted to i could use any of my setups and build a stove top coil and wax/oil would be easy. Street stuff is too high of concentrations of the stuff that makes me paranoid, and doesnt help anxiety at all lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA i havent in quite some time, not legal here and havent tried to get medically qualified (though i am 99.9999% sure even under nebraska's strict laws for being medically qualified i would qualify) CBD doesnt do squat for my back headaches or anxiety tastes like butt though so there is that! Only thing i vape is juice i make since i quit smoking 5 years ago. After smoking 17+ years i feel better. If i wanted to i could use any of my setups and build a stove top coil and wax/oil would be easy. Street stuff is too high of concentrations of the stuff that makes me paranoid, and doesnt help anxiety at all lol.

My experience w/ CBD's has been good, gotta medical card. I have degenerative discs & sciatic never damage in my lower back. That stuff helps w/ managing the pain & flare ups w/o the harmful/addictive issues those prescription pills have.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not enough that our highly paid coordinators are shifting the bed.

It's not enough that our supposedly talented 4 and 5 stars are getting manhandled by supposedly less talented players.

You have them at Vanderbilt?:dhd: